» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Call for skilled builders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Call for skilled builders

Post by Wheeind on Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 am

New Cerberus is looking for skilled builders. We're about to need an estimated 30-50 things built and I want some variety from the community both in and out of New Cerberus to be present.

We have very high standards and everyone who applies will be held to those. This is not a job for everyone and the judgement will be harsh, if I don't like something it may not stay there. Assuming you're ok with that, feel you're an exceptional builder and want an opportunity to make a large sum of money(paid in iron or diamond) off of that skill while also contributing to New Cerberus' development simply fill out this application and post it here or PM it to me:

Your in-game name(just in case):
Your skills: What are you best at building? Everything from docks to boats to houses can go here.
Proof of your work: at least two screenshots of things you've built
Any other information:

I plan to allow each person who joins in on our building through this program to build a maximum of 3 things and more likely just 1 each. If only a couple people apply they will likely be set to build large/medium homes but if many people apply there's no telling what will happen. This won't actually start for a while but I want to give anyone interested time to submit screenshots and all. The exact payment will be worked out between us depending on the job, as anyone who has worked for me will tell you my payment methods are fair.

We will also advertise/honor the fact that you built it and you very well may get commission jobs in the future from citizens if you're good enough. If anyone is planning to try and make a living off of building for people this would be an excellent opportunity to start that off.

Looking forward to any applications!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Call for skilled builders

Post by Tengard on Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 am

Your in-game name(just in case): Tengard

Your skills: What are you best at building? Everything from docks to boats to houses can go here: I'm best at building largish structures, such as islands, or large temples. Also maybe some creative structures that may not have a reference. I don't do small details very well, but I am very good at going back and fixing builds up.

Proof of your work: at least two screenshots of things you've built
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any Additional Info: If my buildings are not up to par, I'd like to request if I may assist others if they require it.

EDIT: Additional Builds: This was the only house I could find, ( accidentally erased all my previous Single-player maps. ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is my own sewer.... Thoughts? : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Mon May 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Your in-game name (just in case): Lorormenth
Your skills: I can build everything from Lighthouses and Forts to Shops and Garderns, I can also fix building in a quick amount of time if needed. I build to may styles and sizes just tell me what size and era of style and I will get to work.
Proof of your work: I have built many large and detailed things that I don’t have refernce to on the temp maps E.g. the lighthouse and Sky port in Mazer town. I have built the Fort and Frazzed&Co Building in Horizon on this map.

Town Fort - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Frazzed&Co - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by chipset3363 on Mon May 21, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thank you Wind ! :D)
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Mon May 21, 2012 11:11 pm

chipset3363 wrote:Your in-game name (just in case): Lorormenth
Your skills: I can build everything from Lighthouses and Forts to Shops and Garderns, I can also fix building in a quick amount of time if needed. I build to may styles and sizes just tell me what size and era of style and I will get to work.
Proof of your work: I have built many large and detailed things that I don’t have refernce to on the temp maps E.g. the lighthouse and Sky port in Mazer town. I have built the Fort and Frazzed&Co Building in Horizon on this map.
Screenshots are required because multiple people will be discussing/voting on the applicants for this and we need to be able to reference your work. You will have enough time to build a house in single player creative mode or something like that if you have no screenshots or things to take screenshots of.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Mon May 21, 2012 11:12 pm

I do have screen shot they just wont upload to the Post :L
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Mon May 21, 2012 11:13 pm

chipset3363 wrote:I do have screen shot they just wont upload to the Post :L
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Upload there and link directly to them.

Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Mon May 21, 2012 11:19 pm

I will vouch for Rusk on his construction abilities, mostly in temple-like constructions, and certainly with sewers. Not sure about housing, but I'm sure you know who we'll turn to for sewer work.

I can barely read Chipset's application. I would suggest fixing it up if you'd like my consideration. If you're unfamiliar with how to upload screenshots, you can use an image hosting site like imgur.com and upload the screenshots from your Minecraft folder to the website. Copy the direct links imgur will provide, and put them in the application under the respective section. If you don't have any screenshots, we can't put you up for consideration. If you're unfamiliar with how to take screenshots in Minecraft, pressing F2 will save the screenshots to your .minecraft folder.

SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Mon May 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Thank you wind for your Great help, I have updated my post.
chipset3363
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 am

Hallo! I'd like to apply to build.

IGN: aj_wisteria

Best at building: Ah...pretty much anything you tell me to do. I'm an idiot when it comes to redstone (unless it's REALLY basic), but I'm good at building houses. I think I pride myself most on interior design, but I'll let you all be the judges of that.

Proof: Here you go! Most of these were done either with the Single Player Commands mod or general creative, but I can theoretically do all of this with found resources, too :P

Cliffside Castle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basic castle room (still working on it) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Castle Main hall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ship [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I apparently forgot to take screenshots of my houses, so I'll try to get those up soon... oh, if this ends up not getting accepted, I can still help in gathering resources/etc. I'm pretty good at that :3
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Tue May 22, 2012 1:44 am

Your in-game name: Oddwarf

Your skills: I've built many things. Carved out tunnels, built boats, constructed zeppelins, flying boats. flying towers with dispenser cannons, flying houses and flying mountains. I used to make everything fly with the Zeppelin mod, but that mountain crashed my old trusty macbook. Pretty houses, tall towers, etc.

Proof of your work: Guard Tower in Horizon, pretty much. Go take a look.

Any other information: I do spend a lot of time while I build, because I have to be 90% sure it looks good.

Last edited by Oddwarf on Wed May 23, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Tue May 22, 2012 2:01 am

Oddwarf wrote:
[url=https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/404176_386326934726539_100000477068901_1554866_377878366_n.jpg]

Finishing your house and submitting it or building something else in single player might help your odds of being accepted. We aren't going to take in every decent/good builder that posts here and so you should do your best to represent your abilities.

And your application looks good AJ.

Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 am

Wheeind wrote:Finishing your house and submitting it
It cannot be finished because I missed when I calculated the area. I just remembered there's a small chance I may have something on my macbook, but I'll take some pictures next time I use my macbook.
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

My Portfolio

Post by Skull Sphinx on Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 am

Your in-game name(just in case): Kokuryu Shi

Your skills: Houses, smaller buildings mostly, I can do docks, REALLY big boats, smaller ones just look dumb, jail's, every where from Maximum Security, lava, obsidian to a time-out for little kids.

Proof of your work: I am "privet messaging you the link, I got the "New members are not allowed to post external links or e-mails for 7 days. Please contact the forum admin for more info" The castle I build and designed 2 years ago when I got my 1st sever, at the time there was no "creative mode" or commands yet, so everything build came from hard work and time. I have since touched it up a bit on "creative mode"

Any other information: Umm, I had started taking pictures of a few things, then it stopped taking pictures saying "Cannot Save to File". So this is all I could get for you, hope it is enough. :P
Skull Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by spiffzombie on Tue May 22, 2012 9:47 am

Your in-game name(just in case): Spiffzombie/terrowin
Your skills: I clear things....
Proof of your work: I have cleared many things for you!
Any other information: Im ok at building things, but im better at the prep for the bulding.

spiffzombie
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum