» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

New Cerberus application thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Cerberus application thread

Post by Wheeind on Wed May 16, 2012 1:01 am

Applications will be considered an in-character letter to the town hall. You must have an approved RP character to apply for residence. You may PM me or post here, it is your choice.

If you feel you don't fit into either of the application options below you may PM me.

Citizen's application:

Name:
Reason for applying:
What can you contribute to our community?:
Are you or have you been associated with any other towns?:
You may add any other information about yourself here:

Fill this out if you're a non-citizen who wishes to set up a shop and hire members of the town to work in it, if you're a trader who wishes to move in just fill out the above application.

Business application:

Owner's name:
Reason for applying:
History of the business:
Other locations:
Current employees:
Other information:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: New Cerberus application thread

Post by chipset3363 on Wed May 16, 2012 2:57 am

Want to live and expand my business to NewCerberus

Citizen - applocation
Name:Chipset3
Reason for applying:I wish to give somthing to this great community and i dont expect anything in return i only wish to see that everyone is happy and having fun :)
What can you contribute to our community?:I will bring a hard working and happy atmosphere to the NewCerberus community and i will be contently contributing through building, working or helping the council or local people.
-(on this map):Horizon
-(on the old map):Lochwind,Cerberus,Risen,DawnBay.
You may add any other information about yourself here:More than capable builder, ive built and lighthouse, Skyport and farms on the last map and i build on other servers large structures of complex design and of different styles(And do it all Ligit XD).

Business - applocation
Owner's name: Chipset3 - Geoffory
Reason for applying:Frazzed&Co needs a foothold in NewCerberus(NC) and wishes to provied its services to the peoples of NC and ensure only that in attack and time of disruption that NC develops and continues into the future.
History of the business:Set up in Horizon by Chipset3 after the 2nd cataslysum, he desided to ensure that the future of the world(map) in time of attack would carry on and recover by having in every base in every city a sustinable farm that has a sample of every plant in it.
Other locations:Horizon and Wilderness (FrazzedAQUA)
Current employees:(in order of power) Chipset3,Sir_Porkchop,Neowolfie,Bondy195,_Mazer.
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Wed_omi on Wed May 23, 2012 5:44 am

Name:Wedomi

Reason for applying:I haven't been in a real town, would like to actually contribute to something, an am tired of being a nomad.

What can you contribute to our community?:I am a great builder, good at fighting mobs/other enemies. I also have experience with an unstable economy.

Are you or have you been associated with any other towns?:I haven't been any part of a LEGIT town, although I was part of Ri-Tonuma

You may add any other information about yourself here: I am very skilled at Parkour and puzzles, as I have beaten 3 of Vech's maps, Legendary, Spellbound Caves, and Sea of Flame. I am also a very loyal participating player.
Wed_omi

Back to top Go down

New Aplication for NC!!!

Post by Skull Sphinx on Fri May 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Name:
"Ryu"
Reason for applying:
I need an "official" address in this "new world"...
I can blacksmith (Ask Weeind of my work for Horizon), fight, and can do little odd jobs for those who need something done. Very good designer, hard worker (Ask Dark for references)
With Horizon for a bit, but when deciding between the two cities, I have come to the conclusion of NC is best suiting me.
My blacksmithing is very good. Already introduced myself in NC, in fact, it is the 1st place I started RP-ing with my character. I have helped Kai with her tavern when she was out.

Last edited by Skull Sphinx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Decided betweeen the two town, this is the application I am using for NC)
Skull Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Name:
Bahn

Reason for applying:
I have read about the town Cerberus, and I recently heard of New Cerberus. I would like to be a part of this town.

Knowledge, and I wish to build a library somewhere. Somewhere it will not be destroyed or stolen from.

I have lived in Horizon until now, but the down does not seem to require me. (Haven't had any great chance to "show it off" because I was away during Slime-time.)

I am seventy-two years old, I have an enormous collection of both ancient tomes and books that contains stories to young children, and I would not reccommend reading an ancient tome for children before bedtime.
(I also have plans for this library when 1.3 comes out, because there will be writeable books, and I wish to make the books borrowable from within the bookcases. I can tell you more about this later. I will also rewrite "The Lusty Argonian Maid" to in-game books.)
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaborgium on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 am

Hope I can move in!
Name: Seaborgium (Nickname: Wave)
Reason for applying: I just re-joined the server and haven't got anywhere to live. My friend Squii recommends this town to me! Basically, I need a place where I can relax while creepers explode outside my house... You get the point; I just need a home.
What can you contribute to our community?: I plan to be a trader and just a general citizen. Not much else I can offer unfortunately.
Are you or have you been associated with any other towns?: Yes, on the previous map; Cerberus' fishing village. Otherwise, no.
You may add any other information about yourself here: I don't have much to say. ._.
Seaborgium
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum