» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

I might be...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I might be...

Post by Mazer_ on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 am

Just to let you all know, I probably might be quitting... I mean. I'm BARELY on the Forums anymore, nor Minecraft, I haven't seen someone online when I am in two weeks, so I log right off. With all these temp maps, it just doesn't seem the same anymore. :c I'm eager for the new map. But it just seems like it's never gonna come.
I LOVED the old days, eg. April-September last year, then It went pretty chaotic with the new map, and all the temps. We've planned the new map for about 7 Months now...
But it's just so long... Even on other servers, I feel bored...

It's been fun knowing all you. My 1 year streak of playing on this server might go.

BUT! I reckon' I'll be as busy as a bee on the new map, so I might not go after all, I mean I've planned so much, so it would go all to waste. I'm hoping that I will be back.
But I think I'll be like other people, and just not play temp maps.
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: I might be...

Post by mimmyjambo on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:11 am

Mazer_ wrote:I didn't think very much about what I would write before I started writing this post, nor did I read it and change it to something simple and conclusive with a definite point/message before pressing send.

But umm... Hmm... Unsureness about how to feel about this XD Well - you're DoT's resident herp... everyone's got to have one. So you can't leave. We must have a resident herp. =3

But still - whatever you do, enjoy it, k? =3

Last edited by mimmyjambo on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:40 am

I hope you're happy with whatever you do. And I agree with the temp map thing, I regret not being as active as I could have been since temp maps started but as I've stated in the past I just don't enjoy them. Hopefully you will at least give the new map a try and see if your interest can be sparked again. If not you will be missed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 am

I will miss you if you leave. but make your choice for what you feel, but i think you might start having fun once we get the full map going.
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:01 am

mimmyjambo wrote:
But umm... Hmm... Unsureness about how to feel about this XD Well - you're DoT's resident herp... everyone's got to have one. So you can't leave. We must have a resident herp. =3

But still - whatever you do, enjoy it, k? =3
This.
I can't say I don't feel the same way as you Mazer,I pretty much quit minecraft since it sucks but the roleplay we have (or had) was amazing and it is (was) the only thing which kept me playing MC.

Anyway,whatever your decision is,I wish you all the best :3
It's your own damn fault you don't enjoy MC anymore >:C
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:01 am

I am sad hear of your (Maybe) leaving, but you should do whatever makes you happy. You were one of my first friends on the server! :D
But promise if you do quit, to stop by from time to time, K? ;)

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 am

By the way mazer, before you (might) go, can you ad me on steam? so that we can maybe "stay in touch"? C:
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 am

That's a shame, Mazer. If you decide to go, good luck in whatever you do.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairus on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 am

Whatever you decide to do, all the best Mazer, we will never forget how wrong you are/have been. XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kairus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:02 am

I don't really know you too well (or why it's your fault), but it's always sad to see someone leave a server. If you do end up leaving, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do next!
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 am

AJ.Wisteria wrote:I don't really know you too well (or why it's your fault)
A number of people found Mazer annoying for a while [And some still do], and one time Frazz said "Its Mazer's fault" in chat [I've forgotten exactly what it was about], and a screenshot was taken, cut, and used whenever someone needed to be blamed for someone. Its all Mazer's fault anyways...

But yeah, have fun. I know that feeling, it started happening just before 1.7.2, but I had waaay too much planned to let a feeling get in the way of progress [My Octagon was never finished :(, but now I've got even bigger and better things planned. Yes, a ton of cobblestone will be used and made and... everything]. Enjoy yourself whatever you do, and if you ever need motivation to play Minecraft - come up with some ridiculously large thing to build, and start going. You'll hate yourself 3 hours later as you couldn't stop, even though it bored you to death.
See ya round.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Urgh, you know, i was thinking the same thing about quitting. Every server is either down, or really boring, or the admins have given up on minecraft.. etc.

Me and a few of my friends made a server and we started building a little village, but it never really got that exciting.

But do me a favor bro, come back when the server is up, cause even though you herpaderpalerpakerpamerpaterpaderpaderp'd so many times, I had a great time with you ^_^

Also mazers grammar isn't terrible(even though mine is as bad as his sometimes :P)? Or did Frazz edit it
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 pm

That's a real shame :(
I didn't really get to know you, we only spoke a couple of times and those times were mostly when you were annoying.

I hope you do come back for the new map. It'll be fun. Temp maps are the worst, I agree with you on that.

Warrikon wrote:Urgh, you know, i was thinking the same thing about quitting. Every server is either down, or really boring, or the admins have given up on minecraft.. etc.

It's the same for me. Maybe it's just boring because it isn't DoT? Most of the admins never log on on servers I go on, too.

Warrikon wrote:
Me and a few of my friends made a server and we started building a little village, but it never really got that exciting.
Same thing happened to me, as well! :D I still think it's because it just isn't DoT.
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 am

:) Thanks guys. As I read all the posts, I am literally smiling HARDCORE.
You guys are so nice. We're all so lucky to be a part of this special community.

I've actually turned a few people who hate me, into good friends, ie SelectorOfSouls. (There were only a few that hated me.)I'll try working on Blaze if I don't end up quitting.

I've made so many damn friends. And I'm gonna name them all. Jocc(My BF on the server for a while), sonicxs2(<33 He's been such an awesome buddy), SpartanCoin(Don't see him around anymore), Andy7462(Neither with him), Dark, Fae, Wind doesn't mind me, Raptor, Kai, Ten(My first friend on the server, I remember when we were Building M&T Commerce. Haha, that never really got anywhere). And many others.

Jocc, 1.7 Was. AWESOME. Like Raptor once said, 1.8 KILLED Minecraft. +1 Although I still like it.

I've had a great time with everyone. And of course I'll keep in touch. :) Although, as to all your kind words. :) I'm probably 75% Staying.

And Reaver, Squii, the kindest words you've ever said to me. :D

PEACE OUT!
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 am

Mazer_ wrote:
75% Staying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sonicxs2
Regular