» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Mass Effect Trilogy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mass Effect Trilogy

Post by TheFrazzledKid on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Who's played them? (Any of them)
What do you think?
I played the first 2, and am currently playing the 3rd.
By far one of my favorite series of games. The fact that the decisions I made in the first game are still having major effects in the third is just amazing to me. :D
It's just awesome that here I am, having fun with Wrex, but to another player Wrex could've died (Part of a major quest) in the 2nd game, and thus wouldn't show up at all in the third.

So, who plays them? Which one? OR all? Favorite Character? Favorite Scene? Please [Code] Any spoilers, with only "Spoiler" Showing.

TheFrazzledKid
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Effect Trilogy

Post by Squii on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks for telling me Wrex comes back in ME3,why don't you just tell me who are all the companions ? :C
Finished the first one few days ago,playing the second one at the moment and when i finish it,gonna play the third.
Favorite character is either Garrus or Joker.
Favorite scene is Joker saying :
"It seems like Garrus has finally worked that stick out of his butt, but now he's trying to beat guys to death with it. I can't believe I like the old Garrus better."
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sealand on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 am

Some of us have been talking a lot in depth about Mass Effect when ME3 was coming out in the Skype chat. Mostly Squii, Smiler and I.

I have all three, and started before February on doing a 'Mass Effect Marathon' in which I was going to play all of them and finish them. But as everyone in the chat knows, my Xbox died last Saturday due to overheating and I don't have the money to get a new one. Should get one this weekend though.

My favorite character is Garrus, because he is my right hand man and bff in the game.

My favorite scene is... uh... I guess ME1's ending scene. Still gives me goosebumps when Shepard appears.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sealand
Sea Fortress Extraordinaire and Lord of the Tentacles

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFrazzledKid on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 am

Wrex is one of the main characters, I thought it'd be extremely obvious he atleast plays a part in the third game. :P

TheFrazzledKid
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:23 am

Who's played them? tried playing the first one and it didn't even let me get to the first mision cos my.. comp is weird.

i have a couple of friends who go crazy over it (jocc) so... i just hear off them.
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 pm

1st one: Loved it. Brilliant game.
2nd one: Annoyed at cover based combat making things boring for the most part, and the lack of any real meaning to the story (More than halfway through ME3 and it still just seems like unnecessary fluff, though LotSB was awesome). Also: I MISS MY MAKO D:
3rd one: Brilliant gameplay and story, absolutely S*** ending. Seriously, there had better be a mod or DLC for that crap or I may not bother finishing the game.

Favourite moment? Saving the Destiny Ascension in 1, so awesome. It will likely be joined by this scene from ME3:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Technically this is from trailers and such, with different [But F***ing awesome] audio, but I'm pretty sure this is in game too. This is the awesome part of the end. Sadly the rest of the end doesn't live up to it)
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sealand on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Joccaren wrote: Also: I MISS MY MAKO D:

You are the only one in the universe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sealand
Sea Fortress Extraordinaire and Lord of the Tentacles

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:23 am

Sealand wrote:You are the only one in the universe.
Well, I don't know about on consoles, but on the PC it didn't handle that badly, and it was a far better vehicle than the Hammerhead. All they really needed to do was make its turning a little less sensitive and it would have been fine.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Joccaren wrote:
Sealand wrote:You are the only one in the universe.
Well, I don't know about on consoles, but on the PC it didn't handle that badly, and it was a far better vehicle than the Hammerhead. All they really needed to do was make its turning a little less sensitive and it would have been fine.
Played on the pc and still hated it.

>Slowly touch a wall
>Flip three times in the air
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Squii wrote:Played on the pc and still hated it.

>Slowly touch a wall
>Flip three times in the air
:P
Never had that problem. Only time I flipped was driving full speed around a hairpin turn on Feros. Other than that, it handled fine for me. Funny thing is, just ran into Vega and Cortez having an argument about which one was better, the Mako or the Hammerhead. Then Cortez bought up the Grizzly - a tank. Can I get one of those?
Speaking of Vega, what's everyone's opinion on him? He got a lot of flack when he was announced, and more after he appeared to be a complete tool during the demo, but I've grown to like him. Don't mind him so much any more, and loved beating him up. And he's a little bit, how would he put it? Loco.
Joccaren
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum