» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Greetings

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Greetings

Post by Tengard on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:19 am

Back off topic.

Yeah! Those were the good old days.... I even annoyed Fae into participating as well! Oh, and thanks for the edit!

Back on topic.

It'd be cool if he did, though I don't. (Not by choice)

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Tengard wrote: Oh, and thanks for the edit!
Tengard wrote: Oh, and thanks
Tengard wrote: Oh, and
Tengard wrote: , and

If he doesn't then that's entirely his choice :P
ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:40 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:For Joccaren: Wow! Thanks so much for investing the time on that healthy introduction. And...I must admit...it certainly seems like a lot of things get blown up, destroyed & obliterated! :)
Hehe, been a while since I've been able to do a tour, and it pays to know where everything is. I just now realised that I forgot Frazz's project, and have forgotten where it is entirely. May find it sometime later.

As for stuff being blown up, its a recent addition to our server (Well... Somewhat...).
Usually only homes of inactive people get blown up in Dawnbay in an Overlich invasion, to clear up room for newer structures. More recently, however, the second Cataclysm has begun - a series of events leading up to our new map.
I believe the lore post should explain it, though I'm sure Faelar will be happy to explain it better if you have any questions. Simply put - the Overlich is wiping out all of Civilization ATM. That means all towns that exist in RP will be going boom. Large towns will have an announcement made before their invasion (Risen, Sangrienta Fe (May have forgotten this one too. There is a warp there I believe), Cerberus, Uron'Gar, Duskville and maybe Tenendale, though it may be forgotten entirely due to its complete and utter inactivity currently), whilst smaller towns (Hollowvale, Earthhaven, possibly Lochwind?[Very close to Dawnbay. Almost within visible distance in one of the directions, I forget which), IDK) will just disappear off the map without warning.
To participate in the defences, you will have to sign up for RP. This means creating your character Bio and passing the competency test.
The Bio must be accepted by Faelar, and must be original (So don't just copy some character from somewhere), not OP (Don't try to give it any powers or anything), and not conflict with lore (Easiest way to do this is not include other's characters in your Bio, unless it is planned by both). And it must be legible, which should be no problem.
As Faelar has said, the competency test is something different that you will do once you complete your Character Bio. Some find it very easy, some find it unimaginably hard. It'll be explained more to you once your Bio is made.

Anyways, welcome to the server again, I'm off to type up more posts in many other places :)
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlchemist on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 pm

ReceptiveRaptor wrote:*Cough*
Back on topic.
Do you play LoL Mr.Alchemist?

*Cough*
That's "Miss" Alchemist, and no - I don't play LoL. I play WoW, Skyrim, and most recently have been delving into the worlds of MC.

Joccaren wrote:To participate in the defences, you will have to sign up for RP. This means creating your character Bio and passing the competency test.
The Bio must be accepted by Faelar, and must be original (So don't just copy some character from somewhere), not OP (Don't try to give it any powers or anything), and not conflict with lore (Easiest way to do this is not include other's characters in your Bio, unless it is planned by both). And it must be legible, which should be no problem.
As Faelar has said, the competency test is something different that you will do once you complete your Character Bio. Some find it very easy, some find it unimaginably hard. It'll be explained more to you once your Bio is made.

Anyways, welcome to the server again, I'm off to type up more posts in many other places :)
I'm working on my bio - can't wait to hear Mr. Laelither's opinion and unravel the mystery of the competency test. :)
TheAlchemist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXCzFnkxtY

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm working on my bio - can't wait to hear Mr. Laelither's opinion and unravel the mystery of the competency test. :)

You have such a nice way with words. I'm sure you'll do fine.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlchemist on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Faelar Laelither wrote:You have such a nice way with words. I'm sure you'll do fine.
*blushes*
Awww, shucks. Well, my bio is posted for your perusal. :)
TheAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:38 pm

*blushes*
Awww, shucks. Well, my bio is posted for your perusal. :)

Outstanding!

Normally, first-person bios irritate me a bit(just seems a bit unorthodox), but I will approve them anyway if the product is very, very good. You'll notice now that your bio has been copypasted into the approved bios thread- I've made a single change, though. A word's spelling has been changed to avoid lore confusion.

Anyways, what this means is that your character exists, and can now RP casually- "Casual" RP being RP outside of main events.

If you're interested in event participation, I'll encourage you to proceed to search this thread carefully, and by doing so pass the competency test by following the hidden instructions word for word.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlchemist on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Faelar Laelither wrote:Outstanding!

Normally, first-person bios irritate me a bit, but I will approve them anyway if the product is very, very good. You'll notice now that your bio has been copypasted into the approved bios thread- I've made a single change, though. A word's spelling has been changed to avoid lore confusion.
Many thanks, both for the compliment and for taking the time to read through my bio so quickly. I'm glad I didn't provoke your ire with a 1st person account - I noticed the change from 'Fae' to 'Fay', and that's completely understandable...I should have taken that into consideration when penning the narrative.

Faelar Laelither wrote:If you're interested in event participation, I'll encourage you to proceed to search this thread carefully, and by doing so pass the competency test by following the hidden instructions word for word.
Oh, I do so enjoy a good challenge. ;)
TheAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:
ReceptiveRaptor wrote:*Cough*
Back on topic.
Do you play LoL Mr.Alchemist?

*Cough*
That's "Miss" Alchemist, and no - I don't play LoL. I play WoW, Skyrim, and most recently have been delving into the worlds of MC.

Miss Alchemist?
My bad.

ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlchemist on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 am

ReceptiveRaptor wrote:

Miss Alchemist?
My bad.

Ha! No worries...it's not like I go around ringing a bell & wearing a sign that says, "Proud Sponsor of the 2012 Estrogen Games". :P
TheAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 am

TheAlchemist wrote:Ha! No worries...it's not like I go around ringing a bell & wearing a sign that says, "Proud Sponsor of the 2012 Estrogen Games". :P

That.... Sounds.... Like an amazing idea. Someone get me a giant white board and a bell. I'll run around the streets with it. Yes, I will include pictures >.>

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 am

TheAlchemist wrote:
ReceptiveRaptor wrote:

Miss Alchemist?
My bad.

Ha! No worries...it's not like I go around ringing a bell & wearing a sign that says, "Proud Sponsor of the 2012 Estrogen Games". :P

I already like you. You make funnies all the time. Good.

Yah, umm, welcome to DoT, I guess! It's not like ANYONE important or annoying here has welcomed you already. So, welcome to the Dawn of Time!

I'm Reaver, some guy who has mental problems and likes boats. That's pretty much me (and my character) in a nutshell.

*stamps on nutshell* =3
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlchemist on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 am

superscope1 wrote:That.... Sounds.... Like an amazing idea. Someone get me a giant white board and a bell. I'll run around the streets with it. Yes, I will include pictures >.>
I'll let you borrow mine...but I get first dibs on the pictures.

mimmyjambo wrote:I already like you. You make funnies all the time. Good.

Yah, umm, welcome to DoT, I guess! It's not like ANYONE important or annoying here has welcomed you already. So, welcome to the Dawn of Time!

I'm Reaver, some guy who has mental problems and likes boats. That's pretty much me (and my character) in a nutshell.

*stamps on nutshell* =3
So...if I understand you correctly...you're a nut who likes boats...kind of like Captain Ahab? :P
TheAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:21 am

i can't wait to see you on C: you seem like a great guy girl
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlchemist on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 am

sonicxs2 wrote:i can't wait to see you on C: you seem like a great guy girl
Stay tuned for issue #362 of the Uncanny X-Men...introducing the new super mutant Guy-Girl...who will dazzle audiences with his/her awesome power of gender identity confusion! XD
TheAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:52 am

Another girl on the server! Hallo, I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one aside from Sabriala. Hope to see you around!
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairus on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 am

Warning: This is NOT the same person you responded to only moments ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kairus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlchemist on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm

AJ.Wisteria wrote:Another girl on the server! Hallo, I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one aside from Sabriala. Hope to see you around!
Thank you, glad to fill the gap – hope to see you too, and I *love* the Sheogorath quote in your sig! :)

Kairus wrote:Warning: This is NOT the same person you responded to only moments ago.
??
TheAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:05 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:
Kairus wrote:Warning: This is NOT the same person you responded to only moments ago.
??

He's bringing up the fact that AJ and mimmyjambo have a very similar profile picture and are easily mixed up... At least I think that's what he means >.>

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sealand on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh god, that was hilarious because I thought it was Reaver for a second.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sealand
Sea Fortress Extraordinaire and Lord of the Tentacles

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Let's just face it: AJ just jumped on my starship bandwagon of awesomeness.

Nevertheless:

of this, as it shows AJ has taste.

PS: Scope is a nub for editing my post. =3

Last edited by mimmyjambo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
mimmyjambo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 pm

mimmyjambo wrote:Let's just face it: AJ just jumped on my starship bandwagon of awesomeness.

Nevertheless:

of this, as it shows I like bald men.

I don't like Star Trek. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On-topic: Can you connect yet, Alchemist? (Can I call you Alchy? I'mma call you Alchy.)

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLegacy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 pm

superscope1 wrote:
mimmyjambo wrote:Let's just face it: AJ just jumped on my starship bandwagon of awesomeness.

Nevertheless:

of this, as it shows I like bald men.

I don't like Star Trek. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vader Approved
TheLegacy
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm

TheLegacy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vader Approved

Even though it's not a messege, but a message.
mimmyjambo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlchemist on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:14 pm

superscope1 wrote:On-topic: Can you connect yet, Alchemist? (Can I call you Alchy? I'mma call you Alchy.)

I hadn't tried again since last night...got distracted by shiny things and now I'm at work...so will try again later.

You can call me Alchy...and I shall call you George. XD
TheAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum