Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

The End of Our World.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The End of Our World.

Post by Tengard on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 am

I personally believe that there is an archaic mask in the center of the Earth that, when uncovered, will start the apocalypse.

Any other theories?

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of Our World.

Post by Squii on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:38 am

I think the world is going to be dominated by turtles.
Also "The Calamity".
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:18 am

The end of the earth? hmmmmmm.

I anticipate mankind slaughtering itself in raving paranoia, under the illusion that the world will end when it will not, causing anarchy, thus ending civilization anyway.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleOintmentXD on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 am

When I accidentally leave my water running, it'll flood the earth causing us to drown in my sewage.
BubbleOintmentXD
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:07 am

Here's my theory: Aliens will enter the atmosphere (much like in Independence Day) and wreck the weather patterns (Day after Tomorrow). In an attempt to protect ourselves we will attempt to unleash a great biological weapon on them (thus infecting the population like in 28 Days Later or any zombie-like movie) and when that doesn't work, we'll hit them with all the weapons we've got. The ship will crash into Yellowstone National Park and set off the supervolcano underneath it (yes, this is a proven fact, there is a supervolcano there), turning the whole of North America into a wasteland (The Road), and that will spread to the rest of the world due to the ash and fallout.

So we'll all be living in the underground subway stations and sewer systems (Metro 2033) and we'll all starve to death because we won't be able to get the shrinkwrap off of the food. Or we'll run out of working can openers. That's my theory!
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:32 am

AJ.Wisteria wrote:Here's my theory: Aliens will enter the atmosphere (much like in Independence Day) and wreck the weather patterns (Day after Tomorrow). In an attempt to protect ourselves we will attempt to unleash a great biological weapon on them (thus infecting the population like in 28 Days Later or any zombie-like movie) and when that doesn't work, we'll hit them with all the weapons we've got. The ship will crash into Yellowstone National Park and set off the supervolcano underneath it (yes, this is a proven fact, there is a supervolcano there), turning the whole of North America into a wasteland (The Road), and that will spread to the rest of the world due to the ash and fallout.

So we'll all be living in the underground subway stations and sewer systems (Metro 2033) and we'll all starve to death because we won't be able to get the shrinkwrap off of the food. Or we'll run out of working can openers. That's my theory!
You left out one part; Those aliens are Borg from the future that the USS Enterprise was chasing, and have come back to Earth to assimilate humanity before we reach the stars (Star Trek: First Contact. From memory that was the one where Picard used the holo deck to create a Thomson minigun to bypass the Borg shields. Who'd of thought old technology could beat the most advanced race in the galaxy (Apart from the Q... I think...)), but then they were killed by giant space whales who yelled at our planet for a response from the whales there, who were extinct thanks to overfishing of them (Another Star Trek Movie. Number 4 I think... [#1 was Star Trek: The Motion Picture, #2 was Wrath of Khan, #3 was Search for Spock, #4 I believe they went back in time for the whales, after that I don't remember])

Anyways, hopefully humanity will have fled to the stars by the time an apocalypse of sorts comes, but the way things are going it looks more like we will blow ourselves up, or be too rooted in political crap to go out into the stars as other nations may take that the wrong way.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 am

The world as we know it will end when enough men with enough power want it to.

I doubt all life on earth will ever die though so a true "end of the world" probably won't happen before the whole planet is blown to bits and I don't see that happening because of anything done on the planet its self.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:18 am

The world ends when a giant cosmic Enderman picks up the Earth or the sun and puts it down somewhere else.

SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 am

Squii wrote:I think the world is going to be dominated by turtles.

Or maybe just a single turtle.

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:37 am

BlazeZeroThree wrote:The world ends when a giant cosmic Enderman picks up the Earth or the sun and puts it down somewhere else.

PHOTOSHOP LEVEL = MAX

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 am

BubbleOintmentXD wrote:When I accidentally leave my water running, it'll flood the earth causing us to drown in my sewage.

i used to have dreams liek that when i was a kid, like i'd leave the sink tap running and i'd go to sleep... :|

they were not good dreams!!! i didn't know boats existed!
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 am

superscope1 wrote:
BlazeZeroThree wrote:The world ends when a giant cosmic Enderman picks up the Earth or the sun and puts it down somewhere else.

PHOTOSHOP LEVEL = MAX

It's...it's beautiful..

In all honesty, it feels unrealistic to put a date on the end of the world.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:07 pm

superscope1 wrote:-image-

PHOTOSHOP LEVEL = MAX

I love you.

SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairus on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:30 pm

I believe we are all going to fall victim to an unfortunate series of events, starting with the global mineral uprising.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kairus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 am

It could be that the Mayans were all just massive trolls and wanted to screw with us by ending the calendar...
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 am

sorry guys but i just saw the end of the world AGAIN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ONEYNG!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:23 am

what the hell is up with our leaders? just wondering...
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagg-ninja on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 am

The world will end when the world leaders decide it's time to grief!
Lagg-ninja
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Oo i got a interesting question,

What would YOU do if the end of the world is happening (in one year, one month, one day, one hour. Pick two or more of those)
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:59 pm

What would YOU do if the end of the world is happening (in one year, one month, one day, one hour. Pick two or more of those).

In one year, I would attempt to make time flow as slowly as possible (Like watching a clock) to "delay" my death as long as I can.

In one hour, there's little I can do except wait..
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagg-ninja on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Regardless of when or how I'd just continue my life normally. Kindda boring but I believe if I can't die the way I lived and feel happy about it then I'd have wasted my life. So dying watching anime or gaming would be ideal for me since it's what I do all the time.
Lagg-ninja
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:11 am

Warrikon wrote:Oo i got a interesting question,

What would YOU do if the end of the world is happening (in one year, one month, one day, one hour. Pick two or more of those)

In a Year: Take out all my savings, checking, all the money I have and travel. Everywhere and anywhere in the US, Europe, all over.

In a Day: Contact my friends, family, etc. and throw a giant "end of the world" party with plenty of cheese and cameras to catch the final event :)
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 am

in a week (y u no put it as an option??? :C) i would eat pizza every day for every meal

in a day, i would go set fire to my backyard for teh lulz
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 pm

AJ.Wisteria wrote:
Warrikon wrote:Oo i got a interesting question,

In a Year: Take out all my savings, checking, all the money I have and travel. Everywhere and anywhere in the US, Europe, all over.

In a Day: Contact my friends, family, etc. and throw a giant "end of the world" party with plenty of cheese and cameras to catch the final event :)
Why would you need to capture the moment if the world is ending ?

I'd probably enjoy the rest of my life as hard as i can,do crazy shit for the lulz and stuff like that.
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Well, i finally have the chance to write down what i'd do now.

In a year; i would knock off my Pile of unplayed games, i probably wouldn't play lol, or any other online game except minecraft, i'd go to the beach/forests in the nearby area's because i nevr usually have time to, i'd finally write down and detail all the dreams i can remember (got about 40 atm...) and i would destroy something like a tv or a wall or somethin in the few last weeks because i never get to :( oh, and i'd go nickknocking (however its spelt,) at 12, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (am) at some random houses and see what happens :D (all in the same day aswell.

In a week (sorry i didn't list that :P) i would go to school/usual things and completely refuse to do anything anybody else wants me to do (though school wouldn't be on if it is the end of the world... Unless not many people know. I would then stay up all night and not sleep for 2.5 days, then sleep for a whole day or more, then i would make lots of paper balls, put them in a car, drive up to a hill/ highway or something and THROW THEM ERRYWHERE!

As for a day, i would just get a bunch of my friends and keep walkin some direction. I'd take a lot of money aswell incase there are any shops open (LOL probs not).

Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum