» ..o_o
Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:54 am by Faelar Laelither

» Hello?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:15 am by Warrikon

» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

If You See This, You Need To Comment Saying So.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If You See This, You Need To Comment Saying So.

Post by TheFrazzledKid on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:36 am

I'm curious to see how many of us still actively browse the forums.
But just for fun; If you clicked on this thread, you now need to post a comment, stating what the funnest thing you've done is that's to do with the Dawn Of Time. (So, it can be forum-wise, ingame wise, or Terraria wise. Though I doubt it's Terraria Wise)

(Off-Topic update; Jocc's hard at work on the new map - Shouldn't be long now).

TheFrazzledKid
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: If You See This, You Need To Comment Saying So.

Post by Faelar Laelither on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 am

I vigilantly check the forums every day.

The most enjoyable thing I have done...There is no most enjoyable, as I have experienced many equally enjoyable things as the server Loremaster.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaddo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:43 am

Of course I watch the forums!

I think the funniest thing I have done lately off the top of my head would be when I decided to paint ALL of the sheep in the immediate area orange. Lulz was had.
Khaddo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:43 am

Um, the funnest thing I've done... probably the various things I've done with Animus. And I do browse the forums, though I tend to be lazy about replying.

SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sealand on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 am

Funniest thing? Shit... so many things... Probably the funniest thing was a lot of us playing around in that giant hole near Dawnbay. Raptor, Frazz, and I believe Fae were spawning Ghasts, dropping TNT on them. Eventually it became a sand pit where people were trapped and then lastly a bedrock challenge game. THAT was a good night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sealand
Sea Fortress Extraordinaire and Lord of the Tentacles

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFrazzledKid on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Sealand wrote:Funniest thing? Shit... so many things... Probably the funniest thing was a lot of us playing around in that giant hole near Dawnbay. Raptor, Frazz, and I believe Fae were spawning Ghasts, dropping TNT on them. Eventually it became a sand pit where people were trapped and then lastly a bedrock challenge game. THAT was a good night.

Haha, that reminds me.
New map is going to have that game as a mini-game.
I was very happy when I made it up on the spot. XD

TheFrazzledKid
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Pfffft, DoT is my homepage.

Funniest thing? I don't remember what I had for supper yesterday, so can someone do this for me?

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFrazzledKid on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Blaming everything on Mazer?

TheFrazzledKid
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Forums = My homepage (Along with Gmail account and such). No way I can't be on them every day.

I can't remember the funniest thing I've done on the server. So many good times I'd have to go through. I'm sure someone will list it sometime, but there have been far too many good times on the server for me to recall.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 pm

TheFrazzledKid wrote:Blaming everything on Mazer?
^Funnest thing evar.

Of course I check the forums. I check them many times every day without fail, practically 7/7 even when it's not teh holidays.
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairus on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:00 pm

I constantly check the forums, all day, every day.

I once didn't believe my friend (DrClownFace) when he said there was a zombie behind me, I didn't have sound. He managed to screen it, change texture packs and screen it again before I finally turned around in my base and saw that there was, in fact, a zombie behind me. :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kairus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:45 pm

I visit daily, I haven't posted much for the sake of posting lately though.

And I'm not really sure. If I have to pick one thing I enjoyed most it was probably when I dug the garden in my basement with Mollie. She fell in lava about 800 times and it made me giggle every single time.

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Slept till 2PM today. That'll be... I slept 14 hours. Trying out guest bed, found out it was too comfy.

Can't say which is the funniest.
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:30 pm

I check the forums multiple times every day :3
Not sure which was the funnest i had so many good times in this server <3
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by greendino on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm

I check at least once or twice a day.

Funnest thing I've done with ya'll? Nothing much yet, but I look forward to the good times with the new map.
greendino

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm

i used to check it every day, but then i took an arrow to the knee i got inactive to about once a day or two.

funniest thing? it was when (raptor?) put his pet zombie in my base so i had to deal with it, then he cried when he got back and found it dead...
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 am

R.I.P Zombie Pet
You monster D:
You let him perish :/

xP
ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 am

Uh... Yeah. I browse the forums like every two days or so. Unless there is an interesting thread.... I'll start going more frequently once the server gets back together.

The funniest thing I've ever done/been a part of......hmmmm. I don't know. I guess just messing around as Rusk. Although, my personal favorite was when Rusk first became Sane. For a while...

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 am

Tengard wrote:
The funniest thing I've ever done/been a part of......hmmmm. I don't know. I guess just messing around as Rusk. Although, my personal favorite was when Rusk first became Sane. For a while...
Or when Chris told Rusk Squiiji loved him.
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 am

LOL! XD I had forgotten about that!

OH! There was also times when Rusk would be amnesiac and be like a child and insinuate that Chris was in love with that other female guard... Chris always had the funniest responses!

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairus on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:13 am

sonicxs2 wrote:i used to check it every day, but then i took an arrow to the knee i got inactive to about once a day or two.

funniest thing? it was when (raptor?) put his pet zombie in my base so i had to deal with it, then he cried when he got back and found it dead...

That was me and we will NEVER forget him. Though, I forgot his name. He had a nice funeral though :)

Kairus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectorOfSouls on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 am

I find it somewhat amusing that some people think Frazz said "funniest" when he said "funnest".

I frequent the forums...
>When Scope says "Hey Tala! Check this thread." (sometimes)
>Once or twice a week (they've gotten pretty slow as of late due to waiting for new map)
>Randomly

Most fun I've had on this server was when Joccaren and I built that Snipe arena with the water and the Sugar canes...
Ah... good times...
Participants of those times include: Superscope1, Joccaren, SpartanCoin, TheFrazzledKid (Achievement get: Killed Frazz in first match ever in the arena), Myself, Possibly Fae not sure though, and I think that's everyone who was there at one point or another... If I left you out, it's mazer_'s fault.
Also, this picture! XD
I made the roof! XD

SelectorOfSouls
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:19 am

SelectorOfSouls wrote:
Most fun I've had on this server was when Joccaren and I built that Snipe arena with the water and the Sugar canes...
Ah... good times...
Participants of those times include: Superscope1, Joccaren, SpartanCoin, TheFrazzledKid (Achievement get: Killed Frazz in first match ever in the arena), Myself, Possibly Fae not sure though, and I think that's everyone who was there at one point or another... If I left you out, it's mazer_'s fault.
Also, this picture! XD
I made the roof! XD
Hehe, I remember that. Then Cappy the camouflage creeper came in and killed everyone >.>
And oh god, that. I remember when Frazz added the torches to that. L-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-G. Turned the air into torches. Every single air block around that roof was torches. He broke stuff. Then he turned it all to fire, then back to torches. I think I picked up 20 stacks of unburnt torches that day...
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFrazzledKid on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Joccaren wrote:
SelectorOfSouls wrote:
Ah... good times...
Also, this picture! XD
I made the roof! XD
Hehe, I remember that. Then Cappy the camouflage creeper came in and killed everyone >.>
And oh god, that. I remember when Frazz added the torches to that. L-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-G. Turned the air into torches. Every single air block around that roof was torches. He broke stuff. Then he turned it all to fire, then back to torches. I think I picked up 20 stacks of unburnt torches that day...

Hey, the fire was a good idea. :D :D
Fire is ALWAYS a good idea.

TheFrazzledKid
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 pm

TheFrazzledKid wrote:
Joccaren wrote:
SelectorOfSouls wrote:
Ah... good times...
Also, this picture! XD
I made the roof! XD

Hey, the fire was a good idea. :D :D
Fire is ALWAYS a good idea.
Kill it with Fire Frazz. 'nough said.
And if that don't work, kill it with more fire. Then more fire until the world ends. Fire >:D
Joccaren
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum