» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Skyrim Skeleton Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skyrim Skeleton Glitch

Post by Joccaren on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 pm

So, I popped onto Skyrim for 5 minutes tonight...
/me checks time
This morning... and this is what happened to me:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fighting some dragon who's soul I absorb halfway through the battle, turning it into a skeleton dragon mid fight, all the whilst I'm derping around about how crap the recording is going to be. (This was a re-record once I replicated the glitch. My first record had a grand total of 3 seconds where you could actually see the dragon, the rest of the time it was behind the mountains, getting eaten by bears).

So... lol? What else has Skyrim got in store...
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Skyrim Skeleton Glitch

Post by Oddwarf on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 pm

So just what is the glitch?
I r a noob at Skyrim.
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Oddwarf wrote:So just what is the glitch?
I r a noob at Skyrim.
The dragon is not supposed to become a skeleton in the middle of the fight.

Skyrim has some weird bugs,like when i enter my house in Whiterun and if there is a npc nearby he also enters it.

Still trying to get my smithing to 100 so i can make dragon gear :D Iron daggers,iron daggers everywhere.
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I absorbed the Dragon's soul mid-fight and it became a skeleton and kept fighting me. It SHOULD have stayed normal the whole fight, and had me absorb its soul when I killed it, as opposed to after I attacked it. There should not be a skeleton Dragon flying around trying to kill me in short.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Squii wrote:
Oddwarf wrote:So just what is the glitch?
I r a noob at Skyrim.
The dragon is not supposed to become a skeleton in the middle of the fight.

Skyrim has some weird bugs,like when i enter my house in Whiterun and if there is a npc nearby he also enters it.

Still trying to get my smithing to 100 so i can make dragon gear :D Iron daggers,iron daggers everywhere.

>Get Smithing to 100
>Level up 10 times in the process
>Level 20 as strong as a level 10
>Get buttraped by everything that spawns between level 10 and 20
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 pm

I found a weird Skyrim glitch the other day o3o.
I was doing a quest for the Thieves guild (the one where you raid that island place just out of Riften, I think its the quest where you "prove yourself" I was killing the Mercs in there and when I fus ro dah'd someone and killed them as they were getting up they stood up in a fighting stance, fists clenched and didn't move, I'd show you if I didn't derp it up and do a quick load with f9 (which is also my Fraps record button ;-;)

[4:42:47 PM] Superscope1: Raptor, stop failed.
ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:19 am

Anyways, I'm going to play it on a PS3 in like three-four days, so I'm curious of what kinds of bug I'll get. It'll probably be fun, as I enjoy bugs. As long as these bugs are flaws in a video game, and not... Slimy, hairy, bone-y, shell-y, insects.

Mod edit, just fixed the italics tag xP
Thanks, mr. Mod. I noticed it was a bit strange, but I just left it like that, then ate dinner.

Last edited by Oddwarf on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 am

So,what "classes" are you guys playing ?
Fire focused spellsword here,having a great time raping everything :D
Squii
Loot God

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 am

"Classes", what do you mean? Would you please explain for me in a spoiler-free way? Just curious, as I'm getting the game after Christmas eve.
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 am

By classes he means what will you focus on. Magic? Smithing? One Handed Fighting? Bows? That sort of thing.

Spellsword here, focusing mostly on dual wield normal Daedric blades, with Elemental Fury. An Elder Dragon lives for 3 seconds when it lands.
Joccaren
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanCoin on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 am

Im a Scout Battlemage/ werewolf. im best at one-handed and bows, magic im pretty good at but least out of all. and squii, dragon armor is second best, daedrics where its at, look for places with daedric hearts and farm them as they respawn everyweek. its much better and stronger.
SpartanCoin
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 am

FULL. ON. F*CKING. GREATSWORD. WARRIOR. :DD F*CK YEAH!!! :DD Also, if a dragon lands, it's f*cked. :D I can Powerattack slash at it about five times. Dead. :D I'm only level 22. So I'm not THAT powerful, but I can own Bandits(The Warriors, Archers and Mages etc. ), Forsworn, Imperial Soldiers, Draugr(The regular ones, Restless and Deathlord and Overlord take a few hits), Wolves(But Wolves are Bandits are f*cking easy), you name it. I also made myself full Ebony, my Smithing is 93, but I'm not gonna bother with making Daedric, because I don't wanna waste any Daedra Hearts, I'm gonna wait 'till 100 Smithing so I can make DragonBone Armor! :D But I just read that Daedric is better than DragonBone, but heavier, but f*ck that, I'm gonna go with Daedric, Idc about weight, shouldn't matter too much, and I smithed my Spouse/Follower Full Ebony, I married Lydia, but I . So I'll need to gather a lot of Daedra Hearts.
Anyway, my brother is level 52, pretty good, but he's played it way more than I have. He's really good at One-Handed and Magic, especially magic, he's practically a Spellsword.
I'm level 36 or something with One-Handed sword, but I don't know how I got it that high, I use Greatswords, and sometimes bows, but NEVER Magic, My Magicka is about 140, My Health 190, but now 230 with A Ring and Necklace of Minor Health giving 20 Each. And Stamina about 210 without Enchantments. Right now I'm mainly training Stamina, so I'll be more of a tank, with heaps of Stamina to do a lot Powerattacks and so I can sprint a long way.

Also, is anyone as inthusiastic as I am with Enchanting? I'mma make an armor set that'll have The BEST Fortify Health and Stamina, 100 Enchanting and Grand Soul Gem. :D I really want Azura's Star or whatever the Infinite Black Soul Gem is. I have about 40 Enchanting or something, it's a long way, but meh. And I'll also carry a set of DragonScale the best light armor, with best Fortify Carry Weight. So if I'm encumbered I just put that on, and I'll be all set to move again. :D
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:48 am

Has anyone else encountered the flying horse glitch? No, not the one where you jump and fly up the side of a mountain... I had this happen: I was riding a horse across an ice sheet (they get thick enough in the rivers that you can sometimes do that) and all of a sudden I started going up an invisible ramp...of course, the minute I stopped I fell to my death. Anything like that happen to anyone else?

I haven't played much, but I'm going to have three characters. One will focus on marksmanship, sneak, and hand-to-hand, one will focus on magic and blunts, and the last will be sword, magic, and marksmanship.
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 am

Wow, this is completely off topic, but Mazer whoever made that avatar is my hero.

I'm going for Marksman, One Handed, Lockpick.
Anything that marks the generic things you'd see an "Outlaw" do.

[4:42:47 PM] Superscope1: Raptor, stop failed.
ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 am

ReceptiveRaptor wrote:Wow, this is completely off topic, but Mazer whoever made that avatar is my hero.

I'm going for Marksman, One Handed, Lockpick.
Anything that marks the generic things you'd see an "Outlaw" do.
I couldn't f*cking agree more! SUCH AN AWESOME MEME! :D Want the link to it? XD I love the Fus Roald Dahl :DD I saw my brother looking at it, I searched it and found it. I love it. XD
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:45 am

Don't need a link, found them with google, google is my friend <3
We shouldn't be derailing this thread btw xP
Sounds like a forced meme.
ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 pm

I think I'll just find out while I play.
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 pm

One picture doesn't make a meme :\

Anyways level 37 Dark Elf. Wears upgraded elven armour with Krosis and currently using Ebony war axe (till I cba to level smithing to make dual daedric swords). Werewolf, married to the smexy Aela the Huntress. I have too much freaking money. Level 98 one handed, level 72 archery, level 92 light armour, level 53 smithing, level 49 enchanting. I'm bored and waiting for the CK. I NEED TO MAKE MODS >:(

Anyone have all the bugs in jars? I have the bee and torchbug, too lazy to get the rest even though I know where they are.
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Squii wrote:So,what "classes" are you guys playing ?
Fire focused spellsword here,having a great time raping everything :D

Best character at the moment is a mage that focuses on Illusion and Conjuration. I ended up maxing out all schools of magic after a while just because I wanted to see numbers on my screen every few fights. I didn't touch Destruction or any of the weapons until level 30 or so.

Currently level 5x with all schools of magic+enchanting, alchemy, lock picking(I hate having to use this on a mage..) and sneak(because of my heavy use of Illusion) maxed out. Really fun playing on master with an Illusion based character.

I have 3 other characters that are level 20+ but they aren't nearly as developed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 am

Oddwarf wrote:I think I'll just find out while I play.
I meant on what skills you were going to focus on :P

Finished the main quest today :D
Anyway,fireball saved my ass against dwarven centurions and Tsun,since for some reason every single vendor in the world decided he would not sell health potions,i would just run around until they got stuck into something and fireball their asses untill they died :3

Considering trying to kill every stormcloak and imperial i see since they all suck.

Edit:Just discovered Targe of The Blooded wasn't a enchanted generic shield,threw it away god knows where :P
Squii
Loot God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum