Post by Shaeth on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Heya all, Schwaertz here...

I keep getting the "Server is Outdated" error everytime I try to login x.x
Any solutions to the problem? :D

Shaeth

Back to top Go down

Re: "Outdated Server error"

Post by superscope1 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:33 pm

superscope1 wrote:Good news and bad news.
I'm able to update bukkit to 1.0.1, however, I'm also, NOT able to...

We have to wait for servercraft to do it for us, as they're the only ones ABLE to..... Server will be outdated to 1.8.1 for ~10 hours (Sorry to all you aussies) while they respond to me asking nicely :D

They updated bukkit before while we were running vanilla, so if I were to put craftbukkit on then, it downloads the 1.8.1 version...

So, while we wait for them to be slower than a blizzard ticket to respond and say "Here you go!" go enjoy that thing called "Real Life".

(Also, this MAY not work, and all be worth nothing, in which case... I tried :D)

Oh, and you may have been accepted, but you're still not whitelisted... Just saying..

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaeth on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Ahh thanks for answering :D..
And about the whitelist thing, I have time. Got the answer I needed! Cheers Superscope!

Shaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Well the Whitelist blocks any non-Whitelisted players. Even though you may have been accepted to join the server, if you are not added to the Whitelist, you can't log in. I'm sure someone will get around to adding you soon enough, if they haven't already (Forgot whether Scope finally got his wish for access to the Whitelist or if he can't touch that whilst being able to touch about everything else... including himself at night).

See ya on sometime, and check out this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unless you don't want to have any idea at all of what the new map will be like.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, which is quite likely since this whole issue came up a while back and has been lingering since 1.8....
We will be getting a new map once I and Frazz and whoever else Frazz has do something with it are done changing up a few things. The current map is coming to an end, and that will be the map we will be on when the server is finally updated.

So, since I'm in charge of map design, I've put that thread up as a vote for the community as to which base map they would prefer to use once its ready. Don't want any spoilers, you don't have to vote, but so far only got 5 votes, and voting ends tomorrow so I can start working on the map, so I'm gonna start getting this out there for anyone who might not have seen it. I'd like to have as many opinions as possible for which map we will use.

And yeah, sorry about taking that somewhat off track. See ya 'round.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum