» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

New Cerberus

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Cerberus

Post by TheFrazzledKid on Sat May 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Yeah, that was me. >.>
Going to state that the letters D and F are right next to each other on the keyboard. :P
I know what your name is. >.>
Fixing it now.

TheFrazzledKid
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Sat May 12, 2012 4:26 pm

chipset3363 wrote:Can i help?

Once a mayor is elected in the next few days the new mayor will be the one to decide who can join. The only members of the town until then are the people in the OP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Sat May 12, 2012 5:38 pm

TheFrazzledKid wrote:Yeah, that was me. >.>
Going to state that the letters D and F are right next to each other on the keyboard. :P
I know what your name is. >.>
Fixing it now.
Feels like christmas. :) Thanks!
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Sun May 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Application(You may pm me or post here): I'm going to post it here.

1. Time in the server: About 7 months... O.o whoa.

2. Why you want to be part of New Cerberus: I'd like to be involved in the RP. I'm aware that the majority of the RPers aren't going to be in Horizon, plus I didn't spend much time in Cerberus before it was annihilated on the previous map.

3. What you think you can contribute: Anything. Building materials, potions, miscellaneous stuff, general help, whatever. If you give me a task, I'll get it done.

4. Do you have a character for RPing?: Sidhiel is going to be spending the majority of her time in Horizon running the inn, so I'd like for Kai to be a part of New Cerberus. Sid will visit frequently, but Kai will be my primary character there (Sid may end up moving to New Cerb, who knows).

5. What is your favorite animal?: Tardigrades. Wait, that probably doesn't count. Wolves then - not the Minecraft wolves, the real-life awesome ones.
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Mon May 14, 2012 12:14 pm

The election is over. It was very close coming down to 4-4 with our 9 eligible voters. I won by one vote. I would like to congratulate Blaze for running a surprisingly good campaign and, as he knows, I'm offering him any positions he within the town. His supporters need not worry. I would like to thank everyone who has decided to stick with us going into building a new town and giving this great community of people a place to call home again. Tomorrow(or today for most time zones...) we will be building the town hall and getting started. I'm sorry this message is kind of scrawny, it's 2 am and I was planning to go to bed a couple hours ago. I'll make up for it tomorrow but I wanted to get the news out to anyone who wasn't online.

Individual people:
Blaze is now vice president/vice mayor/whatever you want to call him. Point is he's going to be in charge of science and will have a lot of say in things like construction and expansion. I look forward to working with him.

Chris is now in complete control of the guard as captain. I trust him to make the guard great once again.

Tengard will be the leader of all underground operations. Once things settle down in the next few days I hope to give the OK on him starting any projects he may have planned for all that will happen below the surface.

I will be working on getting a council set up again. It will remain small, hopefully being less than 1/3 of the town's population but it will grow as needed. The people on it will be in charge of things important to day to day life like keeping the town lit up and safe and helping to organize expansion projects. This won't happen for a while so it isn't a big concern now but if anyone has any questions, suggestions or even applications for brave folks feel free to send them to me.

Thank you everyone. I will do all I can to make New Cerberus the best it can be.

I love you all

-Wind

P.S.
Anyone who reads this before it happens can expect a few more threads for discussing important matters related to the town and it's future soon. Oh and applications are back open so anyone who would like to apply to join may do so.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 pm

It was indeed quite a close race, and I must say that I was quite pleasantly surprised by how many votes I actually managed to get. In addition, I'm also very happy to see that everyone turned out to vote before the deadline. I am certainly looking forward to lending a hand (as I hope everyone else is) in the construction of New Cerberus, and perhaps working on some projects of my own as well. Thank you all for your support.

- Animus Vox

SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairus on Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 am

ALL HAIL CTHULHU.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kairus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by spiffzombie on Tue May 15, 2012 12:47 am

If you need any work clearing, terrain changing/adding to, placing torches, or anything else just ask me :)

spiffzombie
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 am

I am honestly quite surprised - I thought the majority of the people of Cerberus would probably rather a serious, hugely dedicated, highly organised attitude and such (not saying that you do not have these qualities Wind, but I AM saying you do not in the way Animus does). I was willing to have that and sacrifice the more casual attitude, and also probably Reaver's future as well - after some serious thought I did not think Animus would want any ships or boats built but stuck with my decision. It could have been the end of Reaver! But luckily not. To be quite honest, I would not have minded massively which candidate won - both candidates have advantages and disadvantages.
Nevertheless, Animus, you have become vice-mayor or whaddever it is, and I am sure your work in that position will be of huge benefit to New Cerberus in many ways.

I still do doubt, even with Wind remaining as Mayor, that Reaver will be getting much work, even if he decides to continue with RIC in general. The Professor is - well, a Professor... The only negative result of this I can think of is not a direct one, and it is that I fear that my characters may start to fade away, especially Reaver. Still - I don't want to be selfish and try and focus anyone's spotlights on that. That's MY problem! =3

Well done to both of you, and I'm very pleased with the result.
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Tue May 15, 2012 1:33 am

mimmyjambo wrote:I am honestly quite surprised - I thought the majority of the people of Cerberus would probably rather a serious, hugely dedicated, highly organised attitude and such (not saying that you do not have these qualities Wind, but I AM saying you do not in the way Animus does). I was willing to have that and sacrifice the more casual attitude, and also probably Reaver's future as well - after some serious thought I did not think Animus would want any ships or boats built but stuck with my decision. It could have been the end of Reaver! But luckily not. To be quite honest, I would not have minded massively which candidate won - both candidates have advantages and disadvantages.
Nevertheless, Animus, you have become vice-mayor or whaddever it is, and I am sure your work in that position will be of huge benefit to New Cerberus in many ways.

I still do doubt, even with Wind remaining as Mayor, that Reaver will be getting much work, even if he decides to continue with RIC in general. The Professor is - well, a Professor... The only negative result of this I can think of is not a direct one, and it is that I fear that my characters may start to fade away, especially Reaver. Still - I don't want to be selfish and try and focus anyone's spotlights on that. That's MY problem! =3

Well done to both of you, and I'm very pleased with the result.

We're built by the ocean again and I plan to have ships again. If you still want to make them you will have plenty of opportunities.

Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Tue May 15, 2012 1:35 am

Wheeind wrote:
mimmyjambo wrote:

We're built by the ocean again and I plan to have ships again. If you still want to make them you will have plenty of opportunities.

mimmyjambo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:01 am

May I build a Frazzed&Co Outpost at cerberus for the foundation/guild and shop?
Also if you need any help you can just ask i will be more than happy to help clear land and denfit cerberus in anyway :)
-Chip
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Tue May 15, 2012 3:24 am

chipset3363 wrote:May I build a Frazzed&Co Outpost at cerberus for the foundation/guild and shop?
Also if you need any help you can just ask i will be more than happy to help clear land and denfit cerberus in anyway :)
-Chip
Give us a couple days to define an area for things like that and I'll talk to you about it. Shouldn't be a problem.

Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:56 am

Thanks, hope everthings gose smoothly :D
-Chip
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Reaver:

Oh, I would've probably commissioned boats, large constructions, and more from all of our creative individuals in town, including yourself. Of course, as stated, Wind will also provide opportunities for you to do so. I do have plans to start up a fund for grand superstructures to make our city even more unique, but that's certainly for the far future after we have our basic infrastructure established.

SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Tue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

BlazeZeroThree wrote:Re: Reaver:

Oh, I would've probably commissioned boats, large constructions, and more from all of our creative individuals in town, including yourself. Of course, as stated, Wind will also provide opportunities for you to do so. I do have plans to start up a fund for grand superstructures to make our city even more unique, but that's certainly for the far future after we have our basic infrastructure established.

Really? I did not honestly expect that. Nevertheless, you and Wind are working together to lead Cerberus, which is the best possible combination we could have. You've just proven that in what you've written - not just about Reaver.

In any case, I'm not trying to make any fuss about Reaver or me or whatever. Consider the matter closed =3

I'm proud to say I'm a citizen of New Cerberus with you two in charge!
mimmyjambo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrefacil on Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 am

Application(You may pm me or post here):
1. Well...i started today.
2. Non-RP: just joined the server and the things are like...quiet...so...i think joining a city would make things moving
RP:My character is in the wilderness for months,with a small hut and a small wall,so...he`s looking for a city!
3. Well,i am good at fighting mobs,and i am good at building medieval-military stuff and emergency repair like...if someone blow up the wall or something liked i am very good at repairing..
I GOT A SEXY PICTURE OF MY SMALL HUT
4. Positive
5. I like...uh.. Eagles?

Morrefacil

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Thu May 30, 2013 4:31 am

New Cerberus kind of..imploded from existence a few weeks back.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Thu May 30, 2013 5:38 am

Faelar Laelither wrote:New Cerberus kind of..imploded from existence a few weeks back.
These threads should probably be put in a box on some high-up shelf of the forums.

Thank you everyone for still posting in it and keeping afloat. /sarcasm

-Sea

Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum