Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Never Ending Story 2!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Never Ending Story 2!

Post by Faelar Laelither on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:38 am

..dark chasm. Perhaps the monster he met had knocked him into the chasm and left him for dead, or perhaps it was still very near..

Having taken more injuries in one day than he could handle, Douglass desperately wanted to escape this dark chasm and get back home. Looking around for a wait out, he noticed..
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 am

A shadowy figure in the distance holding something. He approched the creature hoping to find help, but all he got was a arrow in his leg, Douglass ran away as fast as he could, limping. eventually he had lost the creature, then he noticed a person at the top of a chasm holding a rope that went all the way down infront of him...
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 am

He got hold of the rope and the strange person pulled him up to safety, as soon as he got up to the top of the rope he was told wo quickly get out (he didn't even say what his name was). As he looked back he saw the person in the shadow fight off 2 creepers and then.......
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 am

(And then, Chipset didn't realize that the person in the shadow holding something was a skeleton.)

And then, an ear-shattering explosion echoed through the cavern as he made his escape. Douglass was exhausted, and he had to sit down and rest once he reached the surface.

"Thanks, stranger..who are you?" Douglass asked.

"Why, me? I am LEONIDAS, the most awesome cleric in ALL THE LAND!" the strange man shouted loudly and arrogantly. "Surely, you have heard of me, LEONIDAS, and my brave, heroic deeds!"

Douglass then realized that whatever was down in the cavern a moment ago was probably better company than this "Leonidas" fellow.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14 am

So, Douglass decides to spend his time with the monsters instead of this "LEONIDAS" Nutcase- Just Kidding, I won't say that. :P

Douglass and LEONIDAS talk a bit more and Douglass explains how he got into this mess, then they headed down to Heroica/Ponyville(I dunno what the name is(I forgot)) and greet Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie Pie! And they all lived happily ever after! THE END. (Countinuing other bit(I crossed it out too >>> :3)LEONDIAS' House, it turns that he is a Werebear as well! So what happened at John's house happens here, and he ends up meeting a fellow with a rope again, he's a werebear too, then it keeps on going in a circle. THE END.

Okay, now I'll be serious.

Douglass and LEONIDAS talk a bit more and Douglass explains how he got into this mess, then they headed down to the a town. When they got there, LEONIDAS left Douglass to explore the town himself...(HOW RUDE!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOSELF LEONIDAS, YO LIL' FOOL)
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cavetrekkr on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 am

Douglass walked down the main road, into the market area. In a wide courtyard were many brightly decorated stalls, each selling different knickknacks and wares. He approached one with a white-and-red-patterned awning and a weather-beaten wood sign reading "Pharmacie." A dark, hooded figure sat inside facing the back of the stall. "Hello?" Douglass called, to which the figure stirred slightly. "Do you have something for my leg wound here?".....
cavetrekkr
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:54 am

The hooded figure inspected the wound carefully- he turned out to be a rather old fellow, but was clearly knowledgeable in his profession. As He inspected the wound clearly, the old mans face turned pale and grim.

"Frazz's mercy upon your soul..You've been bitten by one of them.." The old man said.

"One of them? You mean that strange bearman I ran into the other night?" Douglass asked, confused.

"Aye, stranger. You've been bitten by..." The old man, at this point, leaned in and whispered cautiously to avoid scaring nearby townsfolk, "..a lycanthrope. next full moon, you'll be one of them."

Douglass felt a chill down his spine as he nervously asked, "Is there a cure?"

The old man pulled out a strange looking plant. "See this here, this is wolfsbane. If you're lucky, it can sometimes- but not always- cure lycanthropy of any kind," he replied, "But wether or not it works, the plant is also poisonous. You could get sick. It's your choice, stranger..pay 10 iron ingots for this rare wolfsbane, or hope Frazz has mercy on your soul.."

Douglass decided to..
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:18 am

Think about it over night. Just joking guys. :P

Douglass thinks about it for a while in the public gardens. He decides to buy the cure... but asks the man,

"If I DID get sick, what is the medicine required to cure it? I'll like to buy some of it, and the... Wolfsbane..."

The hooded figure said...
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:20 am

"Oh, that's another 10 iron ingots," Grinning slyly.

Hearing this, Douglass chose to..
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:27 am

buy it , as soon as had got the cure he applyed it to the wound hoping that it would help cure this bite. As Douglass turned around to go and explore more of the town but aas soon as Douglass truned the old man gave a evil grin (very evil) and then vanished, what Douglass didn't know is that the old man gave him fomula that tranfoms you quickly into a strange creature (with in 3days). After this.........
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 pm

(After this,Douglass said,f*** the grammar i cna tipe lik tis)
It was getting dark,Douglass decided to look for a place to stay during the night,then at the distance he saw a sign;
"The Drunken Monkey Inn"
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:15 am

"The Drunken Monkey Inn"

(lolololol)

While this tavern sounded like the place for rowdy drunkards and their drunken shenanigans, Douglass was so tired that he could not pick and choose. He entered the tavern, his leg wound giving him a terrible sting...

He took a seat and relaxed for awhile. Two people in another part of the tavern were looking at him and whispering before they decided to walk up to him and join him. One of the individuals looked like a doctor, while the other looked like a formidable member of the guard.

"Good sir," the doctor said, "do you mind if I inspect that wound of yours?"

Douglass shrugged. "Thank you, but I've already taken care of it. This fellow sold me some stuff to-"

"HOLY SILVERFISH!" The doctor shouted, capturing the attention of every bar patron. The wound was far worse. "Sir, what exactly were you given?"

Douglass described to the doctor the various strange concoctions and medicines he was given in case the wolfsbane did something wrong to him.

"That wasn't even wolfsbane..hell, none of this stuff you were given was to make you feel better. This is going to make it worse!" The doctor said grimly. "I can tell right away that this is a case of lycanthropy, and those plants and chemicals are going to make this night a terrible one for you."

At this point, many people looked up at the setting sun through the nearby window.

"Afflicted lycanthropes can fight off the change, but now you won't even get that chance. You'll reflect the goals of the lycanthrope that bit you, and you'll be stuck in that form, too!" The doctor said.

The guard stepped forward. "I think it'd be best for you- for everyone, rather- that we keep you locked up tight until you can be fixed up." He said.

Douglass, hearing this, fatigued and exhausted, decided to..
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am

To go with it ,he knew that he was going to be looked after, given food and a free bed for the night. He was taken to one of the towns prisions were he locked up in a safe room were he was left alown untill the morning, but soon after he was locked up.......
chipset3363
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:59 am

He began to experience pain- so much pain. Agonizing pain. It flooded his body as he felt the cracking sounds of bones being rearranged, of muscles shifting, and other grotesque things. He fell over as he felt a haze go over his mind...

Soon, he was in his new form, but his mind was barely his own anymore. He wondered- is this what the shephard was thinking? Has he become the new shephard now?

A destructive rage came over him as he tried to break the bars- but the steel was far too strong for him. other prisoners cowered in their cells as they saw the monster they shared the jail with.

Douglass stopped his rampage as he heard footsteps coming down the hallway- soon, a familiar figure arrived at his cell. It appeared to be the strange old man from earlier that day.

The old man laughed rather gruffly. "Ahhh, who could ever think a harmless old man could harm anyone?" he said. A cloud of smoke suddenly errupted from the strange man as he revealed his actual form.

The figure appeared to be a werewolf- a lycanthrope like Douglass was, but of a different kind. His flesh looked extremely rotten, and one of his hands was missing flesh entirely. Possibly the most interesting feature of this stranger, however, was that he was covered in an uncountable amount of scars- they all looked like claw marks or other forms of cuts.

"Your life has certainly taken a turn for the worst, hasn't it?" The undead werewolf said in a gruff voice, grinning nastily.

Douglass growled at the stranger from behind his bars.

"You know, I think I have a proposition that can work out for the both of us," the werewolf said. With this, he passed Douglass a strange object. "This item corrodes metal," he explained. "It's your key to getting out of here."

Douglass took the item in his hand and looked at it curiously.

"My proposition is also a suggestion," the stranger said. "In the distance is a city known well as Cerberus..Once you make your escape, I would highly recommend going to Cerberus and killing as many as you can. If you succeed, you will be much rewarded."

Douglass thought about this proposal for a moment, now having an eager desire to maul apart everything he saw.

"You can do that..." the stranger continued, "or you can sit and cry in this cell for the rest of your life, or you can try to pick a fight with the guards in this town and see how short you live. And with that, I hope you enjoy the choice you make."

The stranger walked out of the prison- Douglass never saw him again. On his way out, a number of prisoners shouted, "let me out too! I'm a bear monster too!"
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:17 am

Douglass unlocked the door and walked out into the hallway, as soon as he took one breath of his new freedom the doctor (from the tavern) and two town guard walked in.

"STOP HIM" said the doctor

The two guard drew thier sword and made thier way down the hallway.
Douglass is a fit of rage with one swipe of his hand took off the head of one of the guards, causing blood to go eveywere. The secound guard, shocked from what happened to his co-worker and slowly backed away.
Douglass walked forward and knocked un-conscience and threw the doctor on the floor, Douglass towards cerberus, as he crossed the hill not far from the town a warning bell sounded at scouts, soilders and guards floored out of the gate to find him, but one scout out of all the others when towards the road to cerberus to infrom them of the out break; the race was on!............ When he got with in distance of the city...........
chipset3363
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 am

(Shall we wait for the event happen in order for this to continue ?)
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:21 am

(that'd be preferred, but it seems it can't go forward until everything is finally fixed..)
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 am

(It's cool how you made it into an event! And brought our RP/server into it! Nice Work Fae! You deserve a pat on the back! *Pats Fae on the back!* :D)
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 am

Mazer_ wrote:(It's cool how you made it into an event! And brought our RP/server into it! Nice Work Fae! You deserve a pat on the back! *Pats Fae on the back!* :D)

Well, thank you. It was something I've been conspiring to do since the original shephard started eating a bear.

I decided that player immersion would make this story even better. Rather than adding it to the loreboard, the event will be chronicled to end this story.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 am

Ooh! Neat! :D The event will probably really lighten our spirits! We've been lacking some RP lately, due to spawnmob down. :(
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 am

yeah, but pvp is glitched and godmode..I can't toggle it on and off from other players..There might still be some serious technical issues until it's fixed.

A temporary solution to the pvp glitch could be to turn off the optional pvp mod altogether, but that would come at a price of it's own.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 am

Mhmm, a lot of people would attack eachother wildly... I was on a server before, it has free pvp, but no spawnkilling or cold blooded killing or mass killing, people do it though, not much a lot of spawnkilling though, it's chaotic sometimes, they have wars sometimes, and i'm in the middle of them sometimes! XD But I don't think it would get that out of hand, because people on the server don't die much, the other server's players do... A LOT. I don't think we'll get that problem.
And I play on that server often, but the DoT server more! ^_^
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 am

Later that day, Rusk was enjoying a peaceful evening in Cerberus- except that he had one problem that, to him, was a grave problem indeed; he possessed a keg of ale that was due to expire in a matter of hours. Seeing this as a serious emergency, he used the Cerberus town hall bell to rally some of the dwarves of Uron'gar to his aid. King Joccaren and Falgor answered the call, and began to drink and be merry.

It was then that Douglass, "The Shephard", barreled into Cerberus, a whirlwind of fury. He assaulted the revelers mid-drink, provoking them to fight back. As this brawl began, a man named Fain arrived to provide assistance, claiming himself to be the "wig thief". The group worked together to fight the beastman, but the fight was exhausting. Douglass's thick hide and harsh attack power made him a formidable foe.

Eventually, the four overwhelmed "The Shephard", and struck the finishing blow in unision. As the werebear collapsed, he returned to his human form as his corpse hit the ground.

Although this could indeed be considered a victory to the people of Cerberus, it was also a victory to the dark masterminds who orchestrated the event- Not only had the strangely long amount of peace in Cerberus had been broken, and many were wounded, the dreaded Overlich and his minions had taken advantage of the fact that Douglass's mind was warped by lycanthropy, and used that to force the revelers to kill an innocent man...

And so, Douglass's story came to an end after all. He killed the Shephard, He became The Shephard, and he died The Shephard.

(And that's how you make a story that's humorous and dark.)
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am

/me claps

Well Done Fae! 'twas good to get some RP going again on the server too. Now we just need spawnmob to be fixed and we're good to go from memory...
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum