» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Neo261 and sir porkchop, sort it out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo261 and sir porkchop, sort it out.

Post by Andy7320 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi all, i came on the server and Neo261 (evereth) and sir_porkchop (ifrin) were arguing, i cant make any sense of it so in order to keep peace and understand i made this thread, Porky, Neo, put your side's of events and the community will resolve this,
Andy7320

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo261 and sir porkchop, sort it out.

Post by Somerandomdude on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Well it all started on temp map 2 got no real proof of anything that happened there really but he took over my building in ravine town(But yeah it was "His own town, with his own rules.". Now on temp map 3 after a while of staying in my town and being farmer (for 1/8 of melons that got harvested) he demanded other/more payment. I disagreed. Then he said he leaves the job. I said if you don't want to then leave. He said he gonna leave the town and he did. Then as I come back to see farm I seen it door closed, and when I got inside(by breaking block next to it) I got in completely looted farm with not a single melon stem left. Note this was town farm and I created it at first with 40 melons I bought from SelectorofSouls for 1 gunpowder. Pork admitted that he destroyed farm because he was only one working there and he made it. Then I came to what once was his house and gone inside. I admit I put a private door over his chest but it was towns property as he already left the town.
Also if he just gave back 40 melons and destroyed private sign above door to farm I would just ignore it and give him more (He said he left it before but if he needs more time I can give him) time to leave town.

Somerandomdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 pm

OK thanks Andy.
I'm not going to lie here, I'm putting everything up.

I said that I wanted to be paid for the faring I was doing. He said no and that I should stop crying like a baby (I don't even...). He then said I fI didn't like it quit. So I did and he said "Good now get your ass out of town!". I took the melons in the farm and left.
So here's what I did to the farm:
Here I took the melons

Here I took a few stacks of melons out and did the comon griefer thing.

So after I came back soon after to aplogise and put the melons back (I did offer to give them back) neo had griefed me back.
Here's what he did:
He broke into my house. There was a sign there saying "Ifrin's tep map 3 manor" which he took down after andy asked if there was a sign there saying it was my house.

Here it shows my door was still privated and he couldn't take it down so he dug a hole through my wall

This picture shows the door he privated above my chest so I couldn't open it.

This one shows that the chest is privated.

This shows the hole he made to get through to my basement as the door was privated.

Last edited by superscope1 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made the images into links to save space and resize. *I saved the original if anyone needs/wants it)
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 pm

I relase the pictures are big so I made a link to the pictures so you can see them better:
imgur.com/EfDus&RUOQJ&aLkIs&HGiDc&pQAg8&TLsM9l&I6jTl&Uv1uU
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Somerandomdude on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 pm

You didn't say anything about giving back melons. Except for more pay. I offered you iron you didn't want it.
Also pic of proof of him making door to farm private. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Somerandomdude

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:09 am

could i suggest a temp ban for both of them since they both technically broke the rules, nothing personal, but rules are rules
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleOintmentXD on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 am

Honestly, they're just making a bigger deal of what it already is.
BubbleOintmentXD
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:29 am

Sphax pure BD craft.
Sir Porkchop, you are awesome.

But you griefed...
In fact you've both broken rules we take strict watch to.
ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 am

I editted the pictures into links to save space and when you click them it will show the full image. I did save the original, just incase.

Also, you have a terrible texture pack. It makes the default look good.

Now, onto srs bsns.

Sonic, Frazz doesn't believe in temp bans, apparently.

Bubbles, I agree fully, and that's what mods/admins are here for. To sort things like this out and keep it from escalating into a ban.

I have an issue with everybody that lives in Lochwind, except bondy, honestly. You all seem immature and can't handle anything without things like THIS happening.

This is breaking the "No griefing" rule guys, so I'm going to have to say either you smarten up and we put you on your final warning like Andy, or we can just ban you now. I will wait for everyone else to post, mostly Frazz, until I decide.

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:40 am

superscope1 wrote:
This is breaking the "No griefing" rule guys, so I'm going to have to say either you smarten up and we put you on your final warning like Andy, or we can just ban you now. I will wait for everyone else to post, mostly Frazz, until I decide.

Don't ban them yet. And Frazz is right, temp bans are useless.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 am

Pork just give back the seeds and melons and let it be.
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 am

I understand you may have to ban me.
And I can hardly call it everyone in Lochwind, Dio. ore like just me and Andy, that's 2/6(?).
In hindsight I don't know why Andy posted this thread... i think it was because he wanted to know and he couldn't find where we were.

But whatever, what's happened has happened and I can't go back. Awaiting consequences.
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Somerandomdude on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:55 am

Andy posted thread so we don't spam chat with our arguments. Also we just repaired grief we made against ourselves so yeah.

Somerandomdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:11 am

Somerandomdude wrote:Andy posted thread so we don't spam chat with our arguments. Also we just repaired grief we made against ourselves so yeah.
Better to have 5 minutes of chat to read while bored on the server than to have an annoying forum post, right?
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sealand on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 am

You guys probably should have went into private messages either on the forums or in-game rather than Andy making this thread or spamming chat. But what's done is done.

Anyway, what's done is done. They're both fine with each other now, apparently. I believe Pork is now back in Neo's town, correct me if I'm wrong.

So I think we're done here, as long as both Neo and Pork understand that they should work out their problems without griefing each other like idiots. Or unless someone else feels like commenting...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sealand
Sea Fortress Extraordinaire and Lord of the Tentacles

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:25 am

Sir Porkchop wrote:
Somerandomdude wrote:Andy posted thread so we don't spam chat with our arguments. Also we just repaired grief we made against ourselves so yeah.
Better to have 5 minutes of chat to read while bored on the server than to have an annoying forum post, right?

No it is not,why should we have our chat filled with your rage messages because of your immaturity ?

Anyway,i think the hammer should be swung,griefing is a lot more serious than being a jerk,in my opinion just a warning wouldn't be enough,if they did it once they can always do it again,as Scope said i don't believe these Lochwind people will contribute in any way to the server.
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairus on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:08 am

Personally, I think they should have sort their shit out, not us. As for the temp ban, it will not help, they will most likely steam for a while and blame the other person. What we should do, is if they are bitching, we mute them. We mute them for 5 minutes each. Now, it is indeed a shame that Andy (well done BTW Andy!) had to intervene and try to help you, when what should of happened is you /msg-ing each other, or using PMs. As for now, I expect apologies, from the both of you in posts under this post saying sorry to Andy, each other, and the community. Put it this way, if one person does it, and the other doesn't, you know who won the argument.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kairus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 am

Sorry Andy for wasting your time
Sorry to everyone who had to reply to this thread because, well, it's pointless...
And sorry Neo for being a bit of a D*** to you.
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 am

Ladies and gentleman, we have our winner.

[4:42:47 PM] Superscope1: Raptor, stop failed.
ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 am

This bullcrap is getting old. You guys are supposed to be friends, and yet you constantly fight immaturely over the most ridiculous of things, like jackals over a rotting carcass.

Considering that griefing- which is the number one thing our server is strongly against- has been commited, it is very likely that lightning will boom and heads will roll. You folks had better shape up real soon.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFrazzledKid on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 am

Kairus wrote:Personally, I think they should have sort their shit out, not us. As for the temp ban, it will not help, they will most likely steam for a while and blame the other person. What we should do, is if they are bitching, we mute them. We mute them for 5 minutes each. Now, it is indeed a shame that Andy (well done BTW Andy!) had to intervene and try to help you, when what should of happened is you /msg-ing each other, or using PMs. As for now, I expect apologies, from the both of you in posts under this post saying sorry to Andy, each other, and the community. Put it this way, if one person does it, and the other doesn't, you know who won the argument.

I agree with this. ^
Final warning for both Porkchop and Neo.
Smarten up.
Thread locked.

TheFrazzledKid
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum