Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

What can I do to help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What can I do to help?

Post by JayJip on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Hey guys,

I'm still very new to this server and have met very few of you but I have built a few things and was woundering if anybody wanted help with a project or something. I have my own plans but I will be putting them aside for the time being. So if I can help anybody out, even if you want me to collect wood and stone for you then just ask asI ned something to consume some time a I develop some ideas :D

Maybe someone from Uron'Gar needs help (which where my house is) I would also be willing to help out other cities though so something to do would be great.

JayJip

Back to top Go down

Re: What can I do to help?

Post by Wheeind on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Cerberus has an employment program. I will buy infinite amounts of wood, glowstone, coal, ect. Visit the town, walk in the gate and look to your right for more info.

I also usually have clearing jobs open if you're into that kind of stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 pm

If you want to dig (A LOT), then I have a lot of digging that needs doing in Uron'Gar. If you want to place a lot of cobblestone (A LOT) then I have a project a bit North of Uron'Gar I'm working on atm. You could gather resources for people. Glowstone is in constant demand by many people, myself and Wind included.
Disclaimer: If you die by falling into one of the many lava pits in my tunnels, I am not to blame. These lava pits can be big and deep (almost finished clearing out a 6 deep one that was about... 30 blocks on the top, and then had another lake behind it...)
I have a requisition and physical labour section on Uron'Gar's forum thread. Check up there to see what I need help with if yuo ever need something to do.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 pm

I suggest you go with Wind's suggestion of doing something for Cerberus. In Cerberus we value all contributions, and at the moment, with the various stuff we have going on, we need all the resources we can get.

I'm in dire need of as much wood as possible for finishing the new ship that Wind commissioned for the town, for example. It doesn't have to be that, though.
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 am

Joccaren wrote:-snip-
This(Most of it anyway). Hmm Well I can't think of any jobs that need doing- Hmm... I think I have one in mind. Collect me Mossy and Black Wool, I'll pay 9 iron a stack of Black Wool, and I'll think about a price for Mossy.
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJip on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 am

OK im going to become a reasource B**** I will collect and gather for both cerberus and uron'gar for now so ill just tell you guys on what I get

JayJip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum