» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Sangrienta Fe ( The Bloody Faith )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sangrienta Fe ( The Bloody Faith )

Post by Tengard on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:15 am

Sangrienta Fe
The Bloody Faith

Come be a part of the guild that the mighty god Kronas himself, founded. Teach others your skills, and learn more skills from other members. Or be part of the elite warrior department and defend the guild, or paying customers, from freakish fiends or self-righteous heroes! It doesn't matter if you are a hero, thief, mercenary, scholar, or even a farmer, be apart of something more, join today!

The purpose of this guild is to gather knowledge for the betterment of the guild, preserve the guild and guarantee it's future survival. Accomplishing this also guarantees Kronas becoming stronger. Take your knowledge and add it to the collective archives of the guild, and make it a fearsome force.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Positions

1. Maestro Sacerdote(Master Priest)- Unlike other positions in the guild, this one is picked exclusively by Kronas himself. He/she is in charge of the guild's safety and prosperity.

2. Cuatro Guardianes(Four Guardians)- This is the council of advisors for the Maestro. They also have remote access to one of the four towers which surround the guild. In order for a player join the guild they need access to one of said towers. IE they need approval of one guardian.

2a.Torre de la Vida(tower of life)- Has one of the most important jobs. They are in charge of the archives.

2b. Torre de la Muerte( Tower of Death) in charge of training members In combat. Head of warriors, and negotiating for guild warriors services.

2c. Torre del Coraje( Tower of Courage)- scouts for new recruits, new architechural ideas, and building jobs.

2d. Torre de Miedo( tower of fear )- Incharge of mining, spelunking, and a "secret" branch of Sangrienta Fe

2.5 ?????

3.Apprendiz( Apprentice )- A Los Fieles that is deemed worthy by a guardian as their apprentice. Learns their master's trade.

4. Los Fieles( The Faithful )- Lowest level of member. Passed the test of Kronas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maestro Sacerdote-Rusk

Torre De La Vida- Fizban

Torre De La Muerte-

Torre Del Coraje-

Torre Del Miedo-

??????- Stim,

Apprendiz-

Los Fieles- Levok, Althalos, Valgard (may soon be promoted)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become part of the guild, you must read the rules, make an application, have a Faelar approved bio,and get the backing of a guardian. ( Only when there ARE any guardians )

This is the application
IGN:
Alignment:
Reason:
Guardians backing or Wanted Position:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1. No attacking a fellow guild member
2. No griefing
3. No insulting othe guild members
4. No with-holding desired information
5. No sabotaging other guild-mates trials for promotion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The History of the Sangrienta Fe

Eons ago there was a priesthood called the Seguidores de Coronas, which worshipped the mighty god of Time Kronas. Kronas mas a lesser god, whose strength was derived from this single cult of worshippers. One day a celestial fiend engaged Kronas in a sneak attack. Kronas finished off the demon but was fading from existence. He sent a plea to the cult for help and they answered. Kronas had exempted them all of previous sin on acceptance of his code, and so all the cultists had utmost devotion to him. In an extreme action, the priests sacrificed their lives for their god. Kronas lived on, but with no more avid followers he had to conserve his power. Kronas fell into a deep sleep.

Eons later, in the tower he raised from the sky, Kronas felt an anomaly. He felt himself receiving prayers from a troubled young man with no one to turn to. Kronas descended into the mans conscious and discovered him tone a descendent of a banished priest. Seeing a chance to regain his power, Kronas forgave the young man of his families sin and tasked him to revive the order. But as all things must grow, the Seguidores de Coronas' had to evolve into a guild that could survive the worlds present troubles. It became the Sangrienta Fe, The Bloody Faith.

Last edited by Tengard on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 am; edited 6 times in total

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Sangrienta Fe ( The Bloody Faith )

Post by Faelar Laelither on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 am

This might seem like an odd question, but as guilds are quite important RP-wise, wouldn't the character Stim have a place in the guild somewhere with one of the ranks, or perhaps sharing Rusk's rank?
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am

He has one. I may have forgotten to put it in...Hehehehehe oops.

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:35 am

Rusk, I'll make my other Bio, and then join. :)
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Levok on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 am

IGN: Levok
Alignment: Neutral Good
Reason: I am not yet part of a guild, and I would very much like to help this one get started.
Guardians backing or Wanted Position: If you are willing to give me a guardian position that would be great!
Levok
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by spiffzombie on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:12 am

IGN: Althalos
Alignment: neutral good
Reason: i will help get this started and i want to be part of a group.
Guardians backing or Wanted Position: A guardian position will be cool and id like to be in the Torre del Coraje( Tower of Courage)

spiffzombie
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 am

Levok and Althalos, congratulations you're in. Now to prove yourselves!

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:56 am

IGN: Kyros(Mazer's 2nd Bio)
Alignment: Evil and sometimes neutral(Does what he wants)
Reason: I like the sound of this guild and it accepts all.
Guardians backing or Wanted Position: A Guardian position would be so awesome!
and the tower i'd like to be in is the Torre De la vida(The Tower of Life)(seems most fitting for a Necromancer(If one of the other towers is more fitting for a for a Necromancer tell me(I may join that)).
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 am

Maybe the Torre del Miedo would be a better choice...

Also, has Fae approved this bio?

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:04 am

Yeah, I'll go for the Terro Del Miedo.

Also I have made a mistake I should've checked with Fae if the Bio is alright. =/
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagg-ninja on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:21 am

IGN: Fizban (Well that's the character applying)
Allignment: Not fitting any of the common allignments, his experience and wisdom always guide him towards to best of choices given what he knows.
Reason: OOC reason: You asked me and it sounded like fun
IC reason: Possibility to increase his knowledge
Guardians backing or Wanted position: Guardian of the archives. (don't remember the position you told me, so here we go new one!)
Lagg-ninja
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 am

Congratulations Fizban. You are in and have passed your trial.

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TomPhilliusStaedtler on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:39 am

IGN: Valgard
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Reason: Invited by a friend, would like to be a part of this.
Guardians backing or Wanted Position: I would like to be a guardian in the tower of courage if possible. It fits with my character and myself as i like to build.

TomPhilliusStaedtler

Back to top Go down

Post by n008i3 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 am

IGN: 213
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Reasons: As we discussed
Wanted Position: I would actually like Fizban's job :) but I am willing to settle for his Apprendiz or as a head of the tower of fear and the temp head of Torre del Coraje. because, well, you know what I'm doing.

Last edited by n008i3 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to be more vague.)

n008i3
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum