» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Government Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Government Applications

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Thu May 16, 2013 11:48 am

This thread contains the applications for government-related positions, such as council positions (for now) and public construction work. To submit an application(s), you may send me a PM on the forums with the completed form, or you may send it over to me via Skype if I'm online (which would be preferred so I can go over the application with you in real time). Thank you.

---

Council Application
IGN:
Character applying:
What is your vision for our city?
What do you have to offer to our city?
Will you be active and readily accessible for contact (preferably through Skype)?

Responsibilities of council members include voting upon major actions that the city takes, such as terraforming, zoning, and so forth. Council members are expected to openly discuss opinions and suggestions, both with the rest of the council and directly to the mayor. Council members may act as advisers or assistants to the mayor as well.

---

Volunteer Engineers: If you have already volunteered prior to the creation of this thread, please check to see if your name is below to see if you can bypass the application; simply send me confirmation that you accept the position.

Civil Engineer Application
IGN:
What sort of structures would you like to work on? (Housing, underground areas, industrial buildings, etc.)
How fast is your construction work?
Will you be active and readily accessible for contact (preferably through Skype)?
Please attach some images of your previous work.

Please note that the civil engineer position is considered to be a long-term position. If you simply want to build one or a few structures, ask about a temporary construction permit/area.

List of volunteer engineers:
Sealand
AJ
Rusk
Ashblossom
Cavetrekkr
Please let me know if I'm forgetting anyone!

Back to top Go down

Re: Government Applications

Post by Wheeind on Thu May 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Scope, how about a server change so I can apply? :P

Kidding, good luck with this project folks.

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Fri May 17, 2013 2:43 am

I forgot to mention... this first round of council applications will close after May 20 unless you have a special reason for not being here while this is up; applications sent in after May 20 may be considered if the council isn't full. People are free to apply for the engineering positions at any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Mon May 20, 2013 1:19 am

I have now received more than two applications; as one of our members was automatically accepted due to his dedication to the server, this means there are only two remaining seats to be filled. As such, we will be holding a public runoff election to decide who will be in the council. For those that are running for council, I strongly recommend that you write up a platform and post it in the council election thread when the time comes.

EDIT: Due to another guaranteed applicant, there is only one open seat left. I will promise that this seat will remain open to the remaining applicants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum