» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

The server doesn't want to play nice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The server doesn't want to play nice

Post by Wheeind on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 am

So as many of you know I can hardly connect to our server right now. It's horribly laggy for me even when I supposedly have a low ping to it and everything else I'm connected to.

I sometimes get breaks from it but when I do they usually only last a few minutes and then it goes back to being impossible to work with. I get an 30 minutes, maybe an hour of not having lag every couple days if I'm persistent and log in 3-4 times a day to check and that's about the best I can do.

I've tried to stay active but it's demoralizing to get an urge to do something productive and be told "nope!" by the server, I'm working my way towards clearing an area for the NC library and a couple of other small projects but doing a little every day when able to I'm hardly getting anywhere with it. I'm not really sure what to do.

So..um..if anyone has any ideas please help. For clarification my connection is definitely fine and I can even connect to other servers without issues. It is only our server that is being difficult.

Until I can get to the bottom of it I'm sorry I can't be closer to you guys. :(

And for any of you who might care I still plan to do winter holiday stuff in NC through December even if I have to ask for help more than I would like to. And on that note feel free to send me a PM if you want to help organize stuff. I think it's going to be pretty simple for most of the month, I might do something cool a few days before Christmas so it doesn't conflict with people's real Christmas plans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The server doesn't want to play nice

Post by superscope1 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 am

I just set up a nightly restart, that should help you out day to day, other than that... I don't know.

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 am

What time does it happen scope? I'll try logging on right when it does and see if it helps any.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 am

Wheeind, I understand your pain....

So, whatever you need to do, just let me know. I will set time aside to get what you want done. Legit. No matter what.....

After processing for a period up to a year to get passed the legal fees.

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum