» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

New Cerberus city council

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Cerberus city council

Post by Wheeind on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Hello citizens and friends of New Cerberus. I'm going to keep this post as simple and short as possible.

I feel it is time for the Cerberus council to be brought back. This time it will be much smaller and a lot more responsibility and power will be associated with the position. For now we will be accepting 3 council members, together the council will represent a third leader or branch of leadership for the city.

Before I get into the details I would like to make it clear - This is not just a title.

By putting in an application for the council you are agreeing that you want to work your butt off to make New Cerberus a better place. Each council member will be given a different aspect of the town to work with and improve but none of them will be sitting back and having a fancy name tag. Simple things like keeping the city and the area around it lit seem like they wouldn't be a big deal but in reality it slows expansion significantly. The working side of a council member's job will mostly be dedicated to the maintenance and expansion of the city.

On the flip side of that I want to make it clear that a council member won't just be a glorified worker. Members of the New Cerberus council will be helping with member, business and worker applications and will hopefully be as involved as possible in the leadership of the city.

On to the application form!

APPLICATION:

You may PM this to me or post here. It is up to you.

Name:
Making sure your memory is good.

Do you have Skype? This isn't necessary but it makes contact and discussion easy. Don't worry, it probably won't effect your application in any negative way if you say no.

Approximate hours played/available per week:
Real life always comes first over a game but a council member who can only be around twice a week for an hour isn't as valuable as one who can be around for 3 hours a day. It's just the nature of things.

Reason for applying:
Why do you want to be part of the council?

What unique skills could you contribute to the city if put in a position of leadership?
Are you great at aiming spit balls? Are you the best paper airplane maker ever? Did you build the Eiffel tower? Tell us here!

You will have a lot on your shoulders if accepted. Are you willing to scan the city regularly and dedicate your time and effort to making it a better place?
Do you accept the terms and conditions? Click yes to confirm.

P.S. Do not be discouraged if you submit an application and aren't responded to immediately. This probably won't be a 2 day process.

Last edited by Wheeind on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: New Cerberus city council

Post by spiffzombie on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:51 am

Name: Spiffzombie (ING: Terrowin)

Do you have Skype? sure, if you dont have it, PM me on these forums for my info

Approximate hours played/available per week: Im available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after 12:00 (Mon and Wed I also have classes at 7:00pm-8:15pm Eastern time), after 5:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I can play on the weekends. Currently I have been on the server a lot (7-21 hours per week)

Reason for applying: I have live in Cerberus since I join the server in the summer of 2011. I wish to help the city in any way possible and help with making it a good place to live.

What unique skills could you contribute to the city if put in a position of leadership?
I am really good at making plant and animal farms. I make my farm as efficient as possible. Im good at clearing a lot of land and/or replacing land (like stone to dirt). I will try to help as much as possible. To be honest, Im not really good at building design, but i can make some decent structures (like a windmill). I can also contribute lots of books, food, and colors wool to the city.

You will have a lot on your shoulders if accepted. Are you willing to scan the city regularly and dedicate your time and effort to making it a better place? yes, what else is there to do while i wait for cows and pigs to be ready to breed again?

Do you accept the terms and conditions? *clicks yes without reading conditions* but yea, ill do what is in my job description if i am accepted as a council member

spiffzombie
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:29 am

Name: Tengard

Do you have Skype? Yup.

Approximate hours played/available per week: At present I can come on for a few late hours during the weekdays, and much longer during the week. This will change in two weeks when I finish my current Play.

Reason for applying:
Why do you want to be part of the council? As always, I wish to make Cerberus glorious. I love this town and want to do whatever I can.

I am the best cannibal on the server. I am also a Sewer Boss. I wish to incorporate sections of the law-less underground, and help with other projects when possible.

You will have a lot on your shoulders if accepted. Are you willing to scan the city regularly and dedicate your time and effort to making it a better place?
Do you accept the terms and conditions? Click yes to confirm.

*Clicks Yes*

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Just an update:

This hasn't died. Within the next week or two we should hopefully be able to get everything together and get the council started.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum