» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Nightmares Beyond - Pathfinder Campaign Signup Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightmares Beyond - Pathfinder Campaign Signup Thread

Post by BlazeZeroThree on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:48 pm

In the beginning, there were two. The Makers, who fabricated the world from the fires of the cosmic forge, and the Four Horsemen, who kept the world in check. As the world turned, the two worked together in the etherial cosmos, behind the knowledge of those in the Dawnlands... until now.

Greetings! As some of you might know, I'm setting up a Pathfinder campaign revolving around the 'nightmare' that Animus I keeps warning everyone about. I've gathered up a great too many ideas for the scenario that the nightmare will consist of, so I've decided to turn it into a full-fledged campaign! This does make it a bit more rigid, yes, but I think it'll make it a helluva lot more interactive and fun. For those interested in joining, here's some things you'll need to take note of:

- I expect you to be decently experienced with the Pathfinder system. This isn't meant to be a tutorial.
- You will be using one DoT character that fit the following criteria: They are living (sorry, no Dreadsons), they have a sufficiently developed profile (I need to know their backstories pretty well, or at least be told what's going on), and you're able to convert the character into a Pathfinder character reasonably.
- Your characters will enter as level 8 gesalt characters. If you haven't a clue as to what that means, Faelar will help you with character creation.
- There will be no shops or rest stops in the form of towns. Purchase your base equipment with 5000 gold, and then disregard the remainder. Purchase things reasonably, don't buy 5,000,000 toads or obscene magic items I haven't a clue about. You will not deal with starvation or thirst.
- I may rig numbers from time to time, because I'm a terrible DM.
- This campaign will not freeze Minecraft RP. Because of its planned length, what we'll be doing is pretending the campaign is not taking place, and then pretend it did happen overnight after the campaign is completed for the sake of canon.

With that, all I need from applicants is a post in this thread stating you're interested with times you're able to get on Skype (preferably on Sunday/Monday/Wednesday/Friday), and a valid character sheet sent over to me via Skype (if you aren't on Skype, I'll do what I can to arrange things). I won't necessarily start each session with all players present. If there's anything I need cleared up, I'll let you know. Woo!

"And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die!"

SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmares Beyond - Pathfinder Campaign Signup Thread

Post by Faelar Laelither on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 pm

As of right now, It sounds like I may be free on fridays, and possibly Sundays. Once I get a good feel of what my weekly schedule will be like, I'll be able to elaborate a bit on my availability.

Last edited by Faelar Laelither on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 pm

I would love to play. I'm still learning the details of Pathfinder as you know but I'm sure I'll know enough to not be a burden. I'll get it down within a session or two I hope. It will be my first time working with magic but between your campaign and Dark's it's only a matter of time before I figure everything out.

My only restriction is that it has to be done later in the evening for me to participate. Sunday would be best for me and if it's done on that day I can probably manage showing up as early as 8 CST(6 your time). Friday is a preferred second option, the other mentioned days wouldn't work very well at all for me.

I'll work on getting a character sheet done to send you for consideration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judgement_weasel on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:02 am

I'd love to play- Friday-Saturday would be the best times, and school will give me much less time on weekdays. Anyways, this sounds like a lot of fun!

Judgement_weasel
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by zpallin on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 am

:/ If I wasn't already volunteering at a non-profit fundraiser on Saturday I'd be playing DnD Pathfinder with my coworkers on Saturday.

And otherwise I'm focused on the MC map. But it sounds like fun!
zpallin
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sealand on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:36 am

I DO have a character available that's not Richardson.

Tashi.

I'm available Monday and Wednesday until 12PM(9PM your time) and any other day I am golden as the sun. Although it'd be nice to go to bed at 5AM(2AM your time) those days, at the very least.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sealand
Sea Fortress Extraordinaire and Lord of the Tentacles

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 pm

BLAZE! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you...I'm still working on getting Kai's character sheet completed.

Right, I'm using Kai. Because hey, I haven't used her in a while.

I think (THINK) I'll be free on the weekends (i.e Saturdays and Sundays) in the afternoons and evenings. Around 12:00PM-3:00PM CST OR 9:00PM-1:00AM CST. Of course, I'm still waiting on my roomie to pick a time for HER campaign (soisjkalwieuryiiusd *rageface*), and SHE'S thinking of doing it on Sunday afternoons...

I've been absolutely no help with that convoluted paragraph, and I apologize. But those are my times, unless something changes drastically (and then I'll yell at my roomie).
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum