» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Hearthfire application thread numero 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hearthfire application thread numero 2

Post by wolfkid0 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 am

Name: wolfkid0 (~Morrak/~Cliff)

Reason for applying: I would like to build a wood shop in Hearth, as well as, Help the citizens of Hearth. Hearth looks better than NC, in my opinion, and I like the people who live there. I also hope to become a guard for HF as well, and I'm hoping if I get accepted this will help my chances to join the guard.

How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I have a lot of free time to help citizens build/clear thing/areas. I have plenty of wood for multiple reasons if anyone ever needs some, and I have a willingness to donate/work for almost no pay.

Anything else we should know put here: I've applied before, and I understand if I am denied again.
wolfkid0
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:30 am

wolfkid0 wrote:Name: wolfkid0 (~Morrak/~Cliff)

Reason for applying: I would like to build a wood shop in Hearth, as well as, Help the citizens of Hearth. Hearth looks better than NC, in my opinion, and I like the people who live there. I also hope to become a guard for HF as well, and I'm hoping if I get accepted this will help my chances to join the guard.

How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I have a lot of free time to help citizens build/clear thing/areas. I have plenty of wood for multiple reasons if anyone ever needs some, and I have a willingness to donate/work for almost no pay.

Anything else we should know put here: I've applied before, and I understand if I am denied again.

Deciding at the moment.
nighttiger1000
Regular

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/peace-birchwood

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfkid0 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:19 am

Dio said I was approved? Maybe it was just his approval?
wolfkid0
Regular

Back to top Go down

Citzenship application

Post by acnet on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:10 am

Name: Acnet vi Amrit
Reason for applying: Looking for a safe community to involve myself in as well as the Rp
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: Creative builder, can bring resources and crafting to the town. I would also like to work on a subway system between HF and NC as well as any other major outposts in the area. I work fast and efficiently, I built my entire Keep in only 3 days. Oh, and IC my character is a doctor, so I could also build and open a Hospital in HF (if there isn't already one)
Anything else we should know put here: So I have a rather large estate at -800x, -1000z. Besides myself, I'm interesting in having my home annexed by Hearthfire, as a colony or territory of sorts. I'd also like to, with permission build a railroad leading between the two, I'll handle full construction, pending permission from the town leaders.

acnet

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 am

acnet wrote:Name: Acnet vi Amrit
Reason for applying: Looking for a safe community to involve myself in as well as the Rp
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: Creative builder, can bring resources and crafting to the town. I would also like to work on a subway system between HF and NC as well as any other major outposts in the area. I work fast and efficiently, I built my entire Keep in only 3 days. Oh, and IC my character is a doctor, so I could also build and open a Hospital in HF (if there isn't already one)
Anything else we should know put here: So I have a rather large estate at -800x, -1000z. Besides myself, I'm interesting in having my home annexed by Hearthfire, as a colony or territory of sorts. I'd also like to, with permission build a railroad leading between the two, I'll handle full construction, pending permission from the town leaders.

Nice to meet you, welcome aboard!
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by acnet on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:38 am

the pleasure's all mine

acnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Assasin_Frost on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Name: Leon
Reason for applying: I'm already there,I see a house for sale and well the city looks nice.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I can help everyone in the city and mabye be a guard.
Anything else we should know put here: My ign is Assasin_Frost if you need to know it.

Assasin_Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:41 am

Assasin_Frost wrote:Name: Leon
Reason for applying: I'm already there,I see a house for sale and well the city looks nice.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I can help everyone in the city and mabye be a guard.
Anything else we should know put here: My ign is Assasin_Frost if you need to know it.

Welcome aboard, I plan on building some new houses, so if you're looking for a different house I'll be building some more soon.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Assasin_Frost on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:16 am

nighttiger1000 wrote:
Assasin_Frost wrote:Name: Leon

Welcome aboard, I plan on building some new houses, so if you're looking for a different house I'll be building some more soon.
Alright thank you

Assasin_Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum