Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Hearthfire application thread numero 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hearthfire application thread numero 2

Post by nighttiger1000 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:48 am

Well, it's once again time for the new application thread, it's pretty much the same as last time, but here is the list of the people that are already citizens, if you still wish to be a citizen, just answer the questions below.

Citizens

AJ.Wisteria
ThatOnePoorKid (TeHatter)
n008i3 (PineapplePlayer)
cavetrekkr
Syupweque
Peace
Levodicus
Warrikon
Scope
Khaddo
Blackout92
mimmyjambo

Citizenship Questions

Name:
Reason for applying:
How can you benefit Hearthfire?:
Anything else we should know put here:

Town positions

Peace (Mayor)
Scope (Deputy Mayor)
AJ.Wisteria (Guard Captain)

See you guys soon!

Last edited by nighttiger1000 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 11 times in total
nighttiger1000
Regular

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/peace-birchwood

Back to top Go down

Re: Hearthfire application thread numero 2

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:30 am

We should start setting up a town layout, like where everything will go, etc. etc. I mean, after we get started with the buildings (is it ok if we don't put the greenhouse inside of the library?)...
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cavetrekkr on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 am

If you would like me to start designing some buildings, just let me know. More specifics are better, like size restrictions, materials to use, function(s) of the building, etc.
cavetrekkr
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:31 pm

I agree with Wisteria we should before anything else get a basic main layout for the town and from that we should try and develop a semetical layout as the town grows (this would make it more easy for us to build and would ensure that the town has a constent layout that make it easy to remember the way around the town as well as gives the town some order to its style).
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:14 pm

We will make a layout when we find out where our land is, from there we can use the terrain to our advantage on where the buildings will be going. Also, AJ, it is fine if we don't put the greenhouse in the library, because the more I think about it, the more I don't like the idea.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:55 pm

nighttiger1000 wrote:We will make a layout when we find out where our land is, from there we can use the terrain to our advantage on where the buildings will be going. Also, AJ, it is fine if we don't put the greenhouse in the library, because the more I think about it, the more I don't like the idea.

Thank youuu...there was no easy way to do it, and the design I ended up with was horrific. However, I still have the original library design minus the greenhouse, so we can still use that if you want.
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Sounds like a plan, This time everything will be built around the town hall, that way things are more organized, and the paths to the different districts will be easier to see.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Levodicus on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 am

Name: Leviticus Twiceborn
Reason for applying: I wish to be with the citizens of Hearthfire, I seemed to fit in well
How can you benefit Horizon?: I'm a diligent worker, and i donate a lot of items to keep things running and people happy. I'll do any job I'm asked to, as long as i can branch off and do my own thing after its completed.
Anything else we should know put here: I'm neutral, an since school is starting, ill be on fridays-sundays, for about 6+ hours,

Levodicus

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 am

Name: Lorormenth
Reason for applying: I love the community that lives in the town, i love helping anyone and everyone. I also have no were else to live but the wild.
How can you benefit Horizon?: I can build large and small buildings that can benifit the town (read other thread - Hearthfire needs builders)
Anything else we should know put here: I lived in the town before aand i was also the Head Builder (can i have my position back?)
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 am

Levodicus wrote:Name: Leviticus Twiceborn
Reason for applying: I wish to be with the citizens of Hearthfire, I seemed to fit in well
How can you benefit Horizon?: I'm a diligent worker, and i donate a lot of items to keep things running and people happy. I'll do any job I'm asked to, as long as i can branch off and do my own thing after its completed.
Anything else we should know put here: I'm neutral, an since school is starting, ill be on fridays-sundays, for about 6+ hours,

Approved! Welcome aboard.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:56 am

Name: Warrikon
Reason for applying: Housing/place to stay/holiday place
How can you benefit Horizon?: construction/helping publicly
Anything else we should know put here: My house is not too far from horizon. might aswell say it, or 'join'.

i'll be around hearthfire for a long time.
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:27 pm

chipset3363 wrote:Name: Lorormenth
Reason for applying: I love the community that lives in the town, i love helping anyone and everyone. I also have no were else to live but the wild.
How can you benefit Horizon?: I can build large and small buildings that can benifit the town (read other thread - Hearthfire needs builders)
Anything else we should know put here: I lived in the town before aand i was also the Head Builder (can i have my position back?)

Approved! No projects are to be built without approval though.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:25 am

Warrikon wrote:Name: Warrikon
Reason for applying: Housing/place to stay/holiday place
How can you benefit Horizon?: construction/helping publicly
Anything else we should know put here: My house is not too far from horizon. might aswell say it, or 'join'.

i'll be around hearthfire for a long time.

Approved! Thanks for your help.

nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:30 am

Name: Sir_Porkchop (1176_C)
Reason for applying: I was Horizon's guard captain before the new map.
How can you benefit Horizon?: Well, guard captain's taken, but I could just generally help out around town.
Anything else we should know put here:
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:14 am

Just a quick question, what can you do to help?
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 am

Name: Dio, Tiny master of evil! Overlord of all! Ex-mayor of ex-Duskville.
Reason for applying: To apply to New Cerberus. To make the the town a better town in general.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I can benefit the town in a multitude of ways. I have plenty of materials which can be put to use building, decoration, utility, etc...
Anything else we should know put here: I know how to build with wood...

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 am

superscope1 wrote:Name: Dio, Tiny master of evil! Overlord of all! Ex-mayor of ex-Duskville.
Reason for applying: To apply to New Cerberus. To make the the town a better town in general.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I can benefit the town in a multitude of ways. I have plenty of materials which can be put to use building, decoration, utility, etc...
Anything else we should know put here: I know how to build with wood...

Finally someone who knows how to build with wood! God! Just kidding, Scope you have been Approved! Welcome aboard friend.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfkid0 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:00 am

Name: Morrak
Reason for applying:Need a home, Hearth looks really nice.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I can bring lots of Items into the economy.
Anything else we should know put here: I can bring some Rp value into the town.
wolfkid0
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:22 am

Denied!

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaddo on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 am

Reason for applying: I have been a member of NC and Cerberus for awhile, but I have felt that it has become a little too industrial-looking for my taste, both IC and OOC. When I visited Hearthfire for a ITC proto-guild mission, I found the use of wood fantastic, and the whole town looked absolutely amazing.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I will hopefully be working on forms of transportation to, from, and around Hearthfire, as well as opening a shop. If redstone doesn't cause too much lag, I also might be interested in setting up streetlights to help keep Hearthfire's street unique, beautiful, and well-lit.
Anything else we should know put here: I am currently removing myself from the town of New Cerberus, from people that I have grown to love and respect, and it's going to take some getting used to not seeing Wind and Blaze running about making everything beautiful.
Khaddo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:50 am

Khaddo wrote:Reason for applying: I have been a member of NC and Cerberus for awhile, but I have felt that it has become a little too industrial-looking for my taste, both IC and OOC. When I visited Hearthfire for a ITC proto-guild mission, I found the use of wood fantastic, and the whole town looked absolutely amazing.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I will hopefully be working on forms of transportation to, from, and around Hearthfire, as well as opening a shop. If redstone doesn't cause too much lag, I also might be interested in setting up streetlights to help keep Hearthfire's street unique, beautiful, and well-lit.
Anything else we should know put here: I am currently removing myself from the town of New Cerberus, from people that I have grown to love and respect, and it's going to take some getting used to not seeing Wind and Blaze running about making everything beautiful.

Well, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time in HF, of course Approved! welcome aboard.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout92 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:14 am

Name: Blackout92
Reason for applying: I'd like to become apart of the community, rather than being off in the wilderness
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I'm a dilligent worker, once a old server mod thought someone edited out a huge chunk of land over night, nope. It was me with a shovel and pickaxe. I believe I am quite generous and friendly. I do well to keep a calm head. After seeing the town I do not think I can provide much in the way of architectural buildings but I do excellent landscaping!
Anything else we should know put here: I enjoy a good sword fight with mobs and noticed there were 2 houses for sale in Hearthfire. I know I can afford one of the houses should I move there. Thank you for your consideration!

Blackout92

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:26 am

Blackout92 wrote:Name: Blackout92
Reason for applying: I'd like to become apart of the community, rather than being off in the wilderness
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: I'm a dilligent worker, once a old server mod thought someone edited out a huge chunk of land over night, nope. It was me with a shovel and pickaxe. I believe I am quite generous and friendly. I do well to keep a calm head. After seeing the town I do not think I can provide much in the way of architectural buildings but I do excellent landscaping!
Anything else we should know put here: I enjoy a good sword fight with mobs and noticed there were 2 houses for sale in Hearthfire. I know I can afford one of the houses should I move there. Thank you for your consideration!

Approved! Welcome aboard friend.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:41 am

I put the field names in bold, because I'm different.
Name: Reaver
Reason for applying: Both I OOC and Reaver IC need a new start. I've looked around Hearthfire and have had the privilege of being given the right to stay for a while by Peace, and, despite the fact that it is of course work in progress, it looks fantastic. I love the look of the buildings, the fairly modest style... It's the perfect place. I don't exactly want Reaver living out in the wilderness, and Hearthfire has some great people living in it (both IC and OOC) who both I and Reaver would love to get to know a bit better.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: Reaver has a lot of skills in building, industry and shipwrighting. I know there's not quite an ocean near HF but I have surveyed a lot of the surrounding land and have a plan... Reaver would need a lot of minerals and such for his escapades, the spares of which could be sold or donated to the town and/or its residents.
Anything else we should know put here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You know the drill, Peace.
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:55 pm

mimmyjambo wrote:I put the field names in bold, because I'm different.
Name: Reaver
Reason for applying: Both I OOC and Reaver IC need a new start. I've looked around Hearthfire and have had the privilege of being given the right to stay for a while by Peace, and, despite the fact that it is of course work in progress, it looks fantastic. I love the look of the buildings, the fairly modest style... It's the perfect place. I don't exactly want Reaver living out in the wilderness, and Hearthfire has some great people living in it (both IC and OOC) who both I and Reaver would love to get to know a bit better.
How can you benefit Hearthfire?: Reaver has a lot of skills in building, industry and shipwrighting. I know there's not quite an ocean near HF but I have surveyed a lot of the surrounding land and have a plan... Reaver would need a lot of minerals and such for his escapades, the spares of which could be sold or donated to the town and/or its residents.
Anything else we should know put here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You know the drill, Peace.

You have been Approved!
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: