» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

New Cerberus application thread #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Cerberus application thread #2

Post by Wheeind on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 am

Before the new map happens I want to re-confirm everyone's place in the city. If you are on the list below simply post saying you will be dedicated to the city again, if you aren't but want to be part of the city fill out this application and we will get back to you:

Name:
Reason for applying:
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?:
What can you contribute to our community?:
You may add any other information about yourself here:

Confirmed returning residents will be bolded:

Mayors:
Wind(Wheeind) and Deputy Mayor Animus(BlazeZeroThree)

Tengard(Rusk) OK
Citizens:
AJ.Wisteria(Kai)
Khaddo(Khaddo)
Judgement_weasel(Chris Taylor)
mimmyjambo(Reaver)
Oddwarf(Bahn)
Sabriala
Seaborgium(Wave)
Sealand(Richards)
SelectorOfSouls
SkullSphinx(Kokuryu Shi "Ryu")
Squii(Squiiji)
spiffzombie(Terrowin)
Wedomi(Roraru)

Honorary members:
ReceptiveRaptor
Levok

Accepted applications:
Mazer
Z
gamermyride/Luke
Kitalri

Last edited by Wheeind on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:09 am; edited 10 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: New Cerberus application thread #2

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:04 am

Even though I'll be splitting my time between Horizon and NC, I'll still be here.
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:10 am

As I already said in the chat, I'm still part of best town :3
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaddo on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 am

I am still, as always, going to be a member of the Cerberus crew.
Khaddo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by spiffzombie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:49 am

I'll stay, who else is there to man the sheep farm.

spiffzombie
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 am

I AM TENGARD THE SEWER BOSS OF THE DEEP UNDER OF RUSTIC CITY, AND I AM HERE TO DECLARE THAT I SHALL RETAIN MY RESIDENCY!!! I ALSO DEMAND TO BE PLACED AT THE TOP OF THE CITIZENS LIST!!!

OH....AND IS SAW A BUTTER-FREE....IT WAS PRETTY.

Thanks, means a lot! :D Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaborgium on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 am

I'll definitely still be here. Thanks!
Seaborgium
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Ooo, my name is there! (Fun fact. I am a person who gets a happiness boost when people remember me.)

Yes! Yes I will be there. Engage Bold Mode!
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfkid0 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:52 am

Name:~Morrak (wolfkid0)
Reason for applying:Rp Purposes, as well as to join the guard if possible.
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?:Yes
What can you contribute to our community?:Money for the economy, Good Items.
You may add any other information about yourself here:I was never allowed in Cerberus when Kadafi use to be around. (No Idea why he hated me.)

Last edited by wolfkid0 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Been a while.)
wolfkid0
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 am

Name: Mazer_.
Reason for applying: I usually just live in the wild, but I decided want to actually live somewhere, and have easy access to the RP and Action. And since it's a new start, I won't have to move all my items and blocks. I'll have my own Mass Mining Shaft though(Away from NC). :D
Do you have an approved Character for RP, if you do you plan to?: Yup, FALGOE!
What can you contribute to our community... Hmm, Building Supplies and minerals!
You may add any other information about yourself here: I dunno, I think you know me well enough. :)

Thanks Wind! ;)
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Sphinx on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:52 am

I will stay on the condition that I get to build my shack in a non "district" area of the town :D
Skull Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:45 am

Skull Sphinx wrote:I will stay on the condition that I get to build my shack in a non "district" area of the town :D
I can't confirm that you will be able to as we have no idea what the area we settle in will be like. We may not use the old location for the sake of paying respect to New Cerberus and so I can't say what our plans will be like.

I'm sure we can find a compromise though. I will go ahead and add you to the list, if you have any concerns you can PM me and I will remove you or otherwise discuss the matter.

And to the two applicants:

I will discuss your applications with a few others from the city's leadership and get back to you. Expect to wait a few days for an answer.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zpallin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 am

Name:

zpallin

Reason for applying:

I enjoyed my citizenship in NC in the last RP and I would be more than willing to continue my partnership with the city (especially the part where I build a minecart system).

Do you have an approved Character for RP, if you do you plan to?:

Zim

What can you contribute to our community...

I am proficient in rail and transport design and architecture. Additionally, I am apt at assisting in plot development and development strategy. I am strong RPer and intend to bring plot and adventure to New Cerberus.

For New Cerberus!
zpallin
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Name: Chipset3 / Lorormenth
Reason for applying: Ive left HearthFire and i am now looking for a new home.
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?:
I do have a approved Character for RP.
What can you contribute to our community?:
I try and be as helpful as possiable. I have a business which i will give a Free and constent discount to all New Cerberus Residents. I love building and if anyone wants help in finishing anything in i would gladly help. When its possibale in New Cerberus to apply to work in local shops, services, council and the guard i would be the first person that will apply.

Last edited by chipset3363 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad use of language and i wrote it badly. Sorry Wind, Blaze and Faelar.)
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by gamermyride on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 am

Name: gamermyride/Luke
Reason for applying: On the old map I tried working to buy a house in Cerburus, so I though joining New Cerberus would be just as fun
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?: Yep
What can you contribute to our community?: I can build and help around in just about anything needed. I could join the guard and work whenever help is needed.
You may add any other information about yourself here: Well, I'm Luke, you're old kinda friend
gamermyride

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 am

You remembered me <3

I'm back! :D Providing school doesn't get in the way too much (but no Saturday school anymore, so more free weekends! Yay!) I should be on a fair lot now. But a lot has changed while I've been gone... I didn't even have any idea about the new new beginning. I feel like both I and Reaver need a new start, so I think I will not ask to be a resident of New Cerberus this time around....
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitalri on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:35 am

*A rather largely woman stands before you and shuffles a bit grinding her foot into the floor head down, seemingly shy at first. She takes a deep breath in and holds her head up high and begins to speak*

"I'm applying for citizenship sir, my name is Kitalri Sharvien. Urm I hear you need reasons to why I wanna stay here. Well since talking to the Deputy about becoming the local blacksmith thought it would actually be more fitting if I had a true house within the city for easy access to my work and help out with whatever I can. Oh and there's nothing wrong with me sir I'm approved and healthy just some fresh blood travelling to your fine city."

*She coughs nervously before speaking again*

"Contribution wise sir I can build all your guards armour with only the finest possible materials even a Lord can get. I'm mighty fine with my hammer and if say any of those nasty gits try to come within the borders my mace and sword will be tasting them as quick as I see 'em. Other than that there is not much for me to say, I am strong and a good practical learner, trying to make my way in this new world. I will do all that is asked of me from my superiors. Us Nords pride us on our competence. Oh that's one more thing sir, I have a partner a fine architect I am sure he'll pay you a visit too"

*She scuffles her feet again and holds her hand behind her back making her seem straighter and taller as she nervously awaits the verdict*
Kitalri

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodhoda on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 am

Name:woodhoda
Reason for applying:I have been hanging around in New Cerberus for quite a While, and I've come to like the city, the architecture is amazing.
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?:Yes, Eneril, I'm mainly looking forward to developing him into an amazing character
What can you contribute to our community?: Well, I can build, as long as I get specific directions, I am an amazing role-player, and I believe I'm a likable fellow
You may add any other information about yourself here:There's not much else to tell...
Woodhoda

Back to top Go down

Post by OldSpiceOriginal on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 am

Name:OldSpiceOriginal/Chishiki
Reason for applying:want to get involved in RP
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?:my RP character is pending i have sent my Bio to Fae and waiting approval
What can you contribute to our community?:ima dedicated builder and miner i also fair well with any redstone mechanics
You may add any other information about yourself here:im an open book ask me any thing and i can tell you an answer with in reason as well as im very loyal and dedicated to my work when it comes down to doing something i get it done.

OldSpiceOriginal

Back to top Go down

Post by OldSpiceOriginal on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Name: OldSpiceOriginal/Chishiki
Reason for applying: I would like to start RP.
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?: I currently do not have a RP character although its pending. Fae still needs to review my Biography. (I already did)
What can you contribute to our community?: I can make buildings if given the schematics, I will mine any resources needed by the City. Finally i will donate food from my personal farms.
You may add any other information about yourself here: I'm currently a IT Technician Anylist and have roughly 6-8 years background experience in computer hardware. currently im taking a course which will prepare me for compTIA A+, Server 2008, Security Essentials and CCNA. (Cisco Administrator)

OldSpiceOriginal

Back to top Go down

Post by DehOtherGuy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 am

Name: DehOtherGuy/ "Comrade"

Reason for applying: Cerberus looks fantastic, one of the most realistic seaside towns in a RP server I've seen. The community seems very friendly and active.

Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?: I have an approved character, his name is "Comrade"

What can you contribute to our community?: I can't specify since the city is still new, but I promise to do my best in whatever field I'm needed.

You may add any other information about yourself here: Please look at my character application to get a better idea of his place in the server/city.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DehOtherGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by TomPhilliusStaedtler on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:21 am

Name:Thomas
Reason for applying: This is the son of my other character, Valgard. I like New Cerberus.
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?: I am waiting for a reply to the Thomas char. (Accepted.)
What can you contribute to our community?: I fancy myself a builder. I can make things look nice.
You may add any other information about yourself here: I tend not to talk much but feel free to talk to me. I'm a good listener.

TomPhilliusStaedtler

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:40 am

TomPhilliusStaedtler wrote:Name:Thomas
Reason for applying: This is the son of my other character, Valgard. I like New Cerberus.
Do you have an approved character for RP, if not do you plan to?: I am waiting for a reply to the Thomas char. (Accepted.)
What can you contribute to our community?: I fancy myself a builder. I can make things look nice.
You may add any other information about yourself here: I tend not to talk much but feel free to talk to me. I'm a good listener.
Accepted. Enjoy your stay buddy.

Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum