Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

This Is Goodbye.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This Is Goodbye.

Post by Warrikon on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:44 am

frazz, may pink taric always be in thy heart.

one of my friends has a problem with her heart, and has to constantly go and have an operation, and she becomes extremely depressed about it. if anything ever happens like that to you, which i really hope it won't, then just remember that life is worth being around for the people who care about you :)

been a great time with you and i'm sure we will have many many monuments of frazz in our servers, or server, or whatever we do.

bai!
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 am

Frazz, Ah Frazz. I remember the good times we spent together, with ghasts and us in a pit, with lava coming down over our heads, that was just so fun. You're a real good guy, and you've been a great friend, I can't explain how much DoT has changed my life, it's been an extraordinary experience, it truly has. This community is just so loving and caring, always there for someone if they're down. :) It's a really special feeling, other servers, well. They don't give a f*ck about anything but themselves, but we're different, everyone trusts eachother, it's just brilliant.

Thanks for everything Frazz, thanks for it all.

So, this is goodbye for now then. We will never forget, you will always have a place in our hearts. Goodbye man.

-Mazer/Falgor/Steven/Dr.Blackbell/Rundo. :)
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy7320 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:11 am

Even though i didn't know you well frazz i wan't to say this is the best minecraft server i have ever been on and have had happy hours in the community. I wish you all the best for the future and hope the community will continue even with such a loss, from the outset the owner of the server (Frazz) was always a mystical character, who seemed to make things turn to cake... i remember visiting some of the creations in the old map like the wall of signs! thinking it was epic. So, much like everyone else i'd like to say thanks for creating this.

Live long, and prosper Frazz, get well soon and enjoy the start of your adult life! you've braught together people of all ages, from all places in this server, and somehow mostly they are friends :) and that has to be a bloody good thing.

So long and thanks for all the fish, and minecraft :D

---Transmission End.---
Andy7320

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:47 am

I don't have much time to check the server and forums anymore, stress and job and stuff, but Sealand texted me the news, just getting around to posting.

Frazz, the community that you've established from the server is amazing. I've met people from all over the world, some of which are now my best friends. For that, I seriously can't thank you enough.
The times we've spent together, since the server started were pretty amazing. I still remember the constant restarts from plugins and such, the very first spawn, and losing so many reeds due to rollbacks... But I'm glad I stuck around. You're an amazing guy, and extremely fun to play with. I hope to see you around sometime again.

As for the lung cancer; Here's hoping you pull through it. Good luck you man.

And because I can't resist, and laughter is the best medicine...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope you enjoy that.

Have a great one Frazz, and I hope that you truly understand the joy that you've brought me, and the whole community. Thank you, once again.

(Regarding the server, I will make a post about that next week, when I officially move out of my parents house, and on my own.)

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticalPsycho on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:36 am

Frazz, you've done an amazing job running the server and it's been a real pleasure watching it grow from day one

Best of luck in all you do

Peace Out
~Sgt
HereticalPsycho
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 am

i seriously have to get portal 2 LOL that sounds soooo funny scope :P

and again, good luck frazz
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by zpallin on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:49 am

Goodbye frazz.
zpallin
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectorOfSouls on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Goodbye Frazz. You will be missed greatly by all. We shan't forget thee.
Just... do us all a favor and come back every now and again so we'll know you're still alive and stuff.

SelectorOfSouls
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum