Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

MIA thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MIA thread

Post by Sealand on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Figured we should probably have a thread for those who will be missing for extended periods of time. Whether it be vacation, being grounded, finals, having family over and can't get on much, or whatever.

Note: This is not a goodbye thread. Please only post about extended absences.

Last edited by Sealand on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sealand
Sea Fortress Extraordinaire and Lord of the Tentacles

Back to top Go down

Re: MIA thread

Post by Sealand on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:38 pm

I will actually be going to the UP of Michigan early Wednesday morning. I should be back SOMETIME on Friday, likely in the evening.

So I'll be gone the 20th-22nd

Sealand

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectorOfSouls on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Hey guys. I was actually logging on to say I'm at Sabriala's place right now and will be here for possibly another week or two. (Dark, if you DO check these forums, you don't have to pay me while I'm gone and I'll get to work on that "project" as soon as I get back home.) I'll try to get on here and keep you all up to date on what's going on every once in a while. Try not to miss me too much.

[EDIT:] I'm back.

SelectorOfSouls
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:31 am

I will be going off to summer camp bright an early tomorrow. I will be gone until this coming saturday at the earliest. see yall on the flip side.

EDIT: back C:

Last edited by sonicxs2 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:09 am

My internet is out and won't be back until some time between the 5th and 7th. After that I will be leaving for 7 days on the 8th. So I'm pretty much out of commission until the 15th. I'll see you all then!

If I'm needed for anything I'll be easy to contact over Skype. If anything happens in Minecraft I can get on that too using my brother's computer, I just won't be doing it much voluntarily because I'll be busy.

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sealand on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:33 am

Going on a canoeing trip. So I will be gone by the afternoon of Thursday, August 9th and be back by the next Sunday.

Temporary moderators will be set up in my absence.

Sealand

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:45 am

I'm going on a little trip with my family. I will be leaving Wednesday morning and I will be back some unknown time before the following Monday.

If anyone needs to contact me for any reason I'll be on Skype.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zpallin on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:49 am

I've been working 40 hours a week and playing multiple shows and even filming a music video with my band this last weekend.

That's why I have been away.

And so I should be on more regularly... maybe once the server starts being up regularly as well.
zpallin
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Levodicus on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi guys, MIA because the fallout server im on is having extreme issues. I'm a faction leader, and i forgot Lore, im trying to fix my mistakes and yeah. sorry,

Levodicus

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 am

Well, As most of you know, my cat had kittehs last night, so, I've been spending a lot of my time with them and my cat, also, my internet decided to be an asshole to me today, so sorry for not being very active, I just want to say, I will be on a bit less now, because of these things.
nighttiger1000
Regular

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/peace-birchwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:32 pm

With hurricane/tropical storm/whatever it's going to be Isaac hitting Lousiana/Mississippi tomorrow morning I'll probably start having heavy rain by tomorrow afternoon. We have generators so power isn't an issue but I'm not sure if the internet will hold up through it all. I doubt I'll be gone for more than 2-3 days.

Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Wheeind wrote:With hurricane/tropical storm/whatever it's going to be Isaac hitting Lousiana/Mississippi tomorrow morning I'll probably start having heavy rain by tomorrow afternoon. We have generators so power isn't an issue but I'm not sure if the internet will hold up through it all. I doubt I'll be gone for more than 2-3 days.

Yeah,here in Indiana we're opposed to have bad storms and heavy rain, hopefully my power won't go out, we have generators as well.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 am

I will be gone for a while now as my old PC has died due to muiltiple disk failures and that ive just started futher education and its starting to require my attetion.

Brb
chip
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:08 am

I'm terribly sorry for necroposting, but this needed to be said. My poor computer has been having issues for the past while, logging on, lagging, etcetera...well, today it ALL went wrong. My poor guy's hard drive gave out, and I won't be able to pick him up until next Thursday.

Yeah. Score one for dead computer...anyways. I'll be active here and MAYBE on Skype, but not on MC. In fact, I'm using my roommate's iPad to write this...anyways, see you next week on the server!
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

The missing assassin...

Post by Skull Sphinx on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Sorry I've been gone for a while, school started up like 4 weeks again and I am in the marching band and Anime club I started up, so I've been uber busy! Hahaha, I will try to get on more!
Skull Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by n008i3 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:44 am

Hey all. Unfortunately the day has come, I will be missing in action. I know I was SUCH a large part of RP lol, but I did enjoy the few events I got to participate in. School has started up again and I know it is a poor excuse but I am taking 4 APs this year so I have been busy. I will try to play when ever I can but even my weekends are busy (I am working now too). I did not want to leave SFE while it was still developing on this map and I am sorry to all the SFE members but I am just stretched thin right now. I will still be happy to help develop buildings and participate in any Guild related RP (Tengard can set that up he works on the same schedule as me). In the mean time Mazer is helping develop a new branch to the Tower of Production. That should keep you busy (Its big and cool). Sorry again all.

n008i3
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 am

Hey... Yeah... Uhh... Gonna be gone till late Friday. Possibly Saturday, can't tell for sure.

I'm moving back in with my parents, money trouble and all that.
I'll miss you all until then.

Sealand, Fae, have fun being owners for a few days!

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daniel667 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:48 am

It's unfortunate that I have to go on hiatus so soon after joining. But for some reason the teachers decided that this was " The dump major project followed by giant test with enough homework to fill a tree lovers horror film, month" >.> once I emerge from the late night crunches and my coffee headache wears off I'll be back to try and have some fun Rping
daniel667

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah i been mia since like 3 weeks, and will probably keep being mia for a very... very long time :x

well, i mean, i will play, but nowhere near as active as i was 3 weeks ago. just lost inspiration, and with school coming back... well my parents are going to be more annoying than ever.
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:42 am

I'm having issues with my Minecraft. Even with the spectacular help of both Scope and Dark, I can not seem to properly down-grade my MC client. So, for the near future...I may not be on server. But, I will be on Skype DAILY as well as watch the forums. I won't stop working on trying to fix the problem but until then, I must bid the server....TEMPORARY Adieu!!!

Love,
A Saddened Rusk.

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfkid0 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:51 am

FEAR NOT DAWN OF TIMEIANS! I have not forgotten you guys.. I've been busy and then I got bored of minecraft once I got my fill of the update while playing single player. I will continue to be MIA just like Warrikon because I want to try a lot of the new games that have been coming out. So in short I want to continue being a part of DoT but not play. As for Cliff in RP sense.. He's been.. I don't know.. Battleing forest fires in the faraway place of (Insert place here.) :D Have fun with that <----.

*Feel free to pillage my stuff if you like Admins/Mods and Dio.
wolfkid0
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeind on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:45 am

Going to be gone Tuesday through Saturday. I'll still have access to Skype with my phone and a couple of people have my phone number if something really serious happens, I will technically have access to MC through my brother's laptop but it's very unlikely that I will have time to DL the old version of MC onto his computer and do anything worth getting on for. I'll be busy the whole time so I don't see how I'll have many opportunities for it.

Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pdan4 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:23 am

I'll actually be joining you guys again (it's been a while)... at... some point in the future! :D

Pdan4

http://pdan4.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 pm

I'll be leaving tomorrow (Wednesday) for a *sigh* beach trip, I should be back by Saturday at night, though I probably won't have access to internet and if I do it'll be through some horrible lan house computer, hopefully I'll be able to survive.
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 am

Squii wrote:I'll be leaving tomorrow (Wednesday) for a *sigh* beach trip, I should be back by Saturday at night, though I probably won't have access to internet and if I do it'll be through some horrible lan house computer, hopefully I'll be able to survive.

I wish you luck Squii, we will await your return.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum