Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

People of Horizon

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: People of Horizon

Post by nighttiger1000 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:42 am

AJ.Wisteria wrote:I'm not quite sure how to download/send maps to people, but I can see if I can made a downloadable copy of this map for you (and others) for further reference when building the library.

You could upload it to Mediafire and then just send us the link.
nighttiger1000
Regular

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/peace-birchwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 am

AJ.Wisteria wrote:Peace, I like your idea, and it'll probably look a lot better (expanded) than the one I came up with, but here's my take:

New Outside
New Front
Greenhouse

This is going to take a LOT of time and resources XD
Only took about a week to make my house, and as you've probably noticed its got a big Biodome in it and is made mostly out of red and darkwood. If you are in need of furnaces, I have about 30. Otherwise getting the sand will probably be the hardest part. Wood is easy enough to get through bonemeal and sapplings, and books are presently easy to get if you have reeds [Which I also have a couple of stacks of if anyone needs some].
And if you need dirt, I've got that. And a lot of other things. If you need resources just ask me and I'll see what I can come up with.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 am

There's a rather large desert outside of NC that we might be able to use for procuring sand...I'm worried about finding stone for the stone slabs on the roof/walkways :/

We'll need as much help as we can get when we start building, and resources will be a big issue. Any help would be most appreciated!
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:05 am

AJ.Wisteria wrote:There's a rather large desert outside of NC that we might be able to use for procuring sand...I'm worried about finding stone for the stone slabs on the roof/walkways :/

We'll need as much help as we can get when we start building, and resources will be a big issue. Any help would be most appreciated!

Yeah, We have a couple other people willing to help, such as Chip and Pork. We will be fine.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 am

Peace, AJ. I can sell you stone and sand, I can sell Double Chests of sand, or stone if you need me to.
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 am

AJ.Wisteria wrote:There's a rather large desert outside of NC that we might be able to use for procuring sand...I'm worried about finding stone for the stone slabs on the roof/walkways :/

I have about 3 double chests of cooked stone.
There are no problems in that regard.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Thank you for all of your help Jocc, it is appreciated greatly.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Mazer_ wrote:Peace, AJ. I can sell you stone and sand, I can sell Double Chests of sand, or stone if you need me to.

Lol Mazer I can gather 'dem materials for free. I donated a single chest of cobble to Horizon a few days back, and I have tonnes more that I have no use for.
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Mazer_ wrote:Peace, AJ - as you are inferior to me in every way, I believe I would be able to con you into paying extortionate amounts for materials you can easily get for free, but will not because I believe you are very lazy. I will accept no less than 16 iron per block.

Did somebody say something? =3
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaborgium on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:16 am

mimmyjambo wrote:
Mazer_ wrote:Peace, AJ - as you are inferior to me in every way, I believe I would be able to con you into paying extortionate amounts for materials you can easily get for free, but will not because I believe you are very lazy. I will accept no less than 16 iron per block.

Geez. 16 iron per block.
Seaborgium
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:13 am

mimmyjambo wrote:

-.-

JAYSUS. Well hmm. So helpful.
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:58 am

I..hope that Horizon hasn't forgotten the double-chest of cobble I donated. I mean, sure, it's not cooked, but I can try to donate what little coal I have as well.

If necessary, I can change the private sign to include more people for the purpose of construction projects or the like.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:38 am

Faelar Laelither wrote:I..hope that Horizon hasn't forgotten the double-chest of cobble I donated. I mean, sure, it's not cooked, but I can try to donate what little coal I have as well.

If necessary, I can change the private sign to include more people for the purpose of construction projects or the like.

Thank you for that Fae, We will get to it whenever we can (Once the buildings are destroyed)
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:11 am

Oh hey Peace, since I'll be spending the next week (or more) helping you build the library, can you kinda...not...destroy the inn? Between building the library, RP, and the sisters getting ready for vacation (because hey, I'm leaving around the 25th for about 2 weeks) I'm not going to have a lot of time to remake the inn and transfer my stuff.

Could you leave a plot open for me? That'd be fantastic :D
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 am

Well, just drop me a message when you need the Stone, and/or coal. A bit busy ATM so I'm not getting on a lot, but let me know what, where and how much and I'll get it there.
Joccaren
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Faelar Laelither wrote:I..hope that Horizon hasn't forgotten the double-chest of cobble I donated. I mean, sure, it's not cooked, but I can try to donate what little coal I have as well.

So that's what's in the chest... It always bugged me but it only ever came to mind when neither you or Peace were online.

I'm doing work at the moment which gives me stacks and stacks of cobble and, occasionally, coal. I can donate most, if not all, of the cobble and several stacks of coal if need be.
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum