» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

ZIM's Travels. Journals 4-5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZIM's Travels. Journals 4-5

Post by zpallin on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 am

Entry 4

Dear Journal,

I've had lots of time to have fun! First off, Seahelm is coming along just fine.

Six dogs found their way to my front door the other day and now they are mine! What wonderful pets they are. They follow me everywhere and protect me when I'm in trouble. I would be wise to keep them around.

Aside from my new pets, Seahelm is very bare. How I wish for companions to assist me. This small island we are on could one day be the biggest city in the Western Seas! I swear, it will one day be this.

And more reason to do so. I've been noticing quite a lot of strife in New Cerberus lately. For example, there was a man nearly ousted for just being in a bad mood. Last I heard he joined Cerberus Guard, so I guess that he was redeemed. I am happy that he was not poorly treated in the end.

Generally speaking, I am worried that this may be the case though. I think it is important to find peace with everyone, especially those who are on the margins of society.

Nevertheless, I got into kind of a fist fight with Ryu! I know it was only a joke, but he was totally after me, man! I should let him know there was no hard feelings. He's a cool guy.

I've been slowly noticing how Fae is very in charge. A lot of people respect him. At first I just thought he was a weirdo, but it seems that he plays quite an important role in everything.

Also, I met this guy named Wave. He and I teamed up against some monsters we were fighting in the beaches of NC northeast of town. If it was not for us bumping into each other, we both might've been toast!

Anyway, until next time! My birthday is just a couple of months away!

-Zim

----------------------------------------

Entry 5

Today was very great! I met a wonderful old man by the name of Tuwan Thri! The guy is pretty awesome and has quite an extensive knowledge of history, biology, chemistry, and botany and the world! He is also part of a collective known as Sangrieta Fe. They seem to be some sort of cult or religion. Their base is hidden, but Tuwan knew he could trust a guy like me. And thus, I ensured that I would not reveal their location. I can't even tell my own journal!

Well, needless to say, I was very impressed by their towers. I told Tuwan that if there were to ever be any need to support them in the future, they would have my backing.

In the meantime, I've returned to Seahelm. It seems that there is much I need to do here...

-Zim
zpallin
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: ZIM's Travels. Journals 4-5

Post by Mazer_ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

Another FANTASTIC addition, these are so entertaining to read! Keep up the good work! I want more! I wish there was a new one everyday! Although I know you're busy, and I don't want to rush you with these. They're absolutely BRILLIANT! :D
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum