» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

ZIM's Travels. Journals 1-3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZIM's Travels. Journals 1-3

Post by zpallin on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 am

Entry 1

Dear Journal,

So, I was on entry 2,397, but seriously, I needed to start over.

I hadn't seen a normal town for months. This old man was basically the nearest to a normal person I had met in my travels for nearly that entire time, and he wasn't helpful and kept spattin' on about some robot that he met in the forest. At least he helped me fixed my Ident'o'scope. I was getting used to having two eyes to the sun, too. Whatever. Well, I'm certainly not going to go back there.

Cause the thing is, I found this province, whatever. It's called "Dawnlands" or somethin. People are pretty nice and things get done. The capitol is Horizon, or New Cerberus. Whatever. The thing is I've got a home in a tavern! Much better than crummy old *Langerst*. Home... yea, home whatever. The whole point is to never go back. Plus, it burned down anyway... so...

Anyway, I'm in town and I have a couple new friends. First off is Ruckus. He's the guy who introduced me to town. Guy friggen teleported me to New Cerberus, too. I was blown away. What a neat guy!

Then, I met Ryu. Ryu's pretty cool, but kind of a rascal. I've gotta also mention that he's gotta be one of the weirdest lookin' dudes! Seriously. Wears this freakin ninja suit everywhere.

Also, I met Chris. He's a straight and narrow dude. Respectful, of course, but guy likes to thrash baddies. Not really into that. Either way, he wants people to join his guard. Maybe I will, but I aint gonna hold no swords.

Also, Animus. He's a neat guy. I don't get him, though... he's kinda mysterious, at least to me.

Then there's Kai.... oh Kai, so magestic and beautiful. I'm in love for sure. I gave her some flowers and... oh dear, she's the bar keep too! YES! Amazing. I got hooked up for sure.

And then there's Fae. Guy's kind of a creep, must say, but he's alright. He's got a little bit of an attitude and some religion thing he's obsessed with. No matter, I honestly look up to the guy. He's got a good head on his shoulders and I'd trust him with my life.

Maybe not Ryu, though.

Anyway, time to go mining or else I wont have any way to pay for all these drinks.

-Zim

------------------

Entry 2

Dear journal,

We're preparing for some dragon thing to attack, but I swear I havent seen it at all. Hopefully I'll just pass out and miss the whole thing.

Ryu and I had a bunch of fun slinging arrows with Kai. Turns out Kai is a pretty deft archer. So am I... and well, Ryu is kinda good. Either way, Im gonna eventually make us a clan. I dont know what it will be called, but it's me Ryu and Kai AND THAT IS IT. No one else.

Oh, and fae is still creepy.

-Zim

-----------------------------

Entry 3

Dear Journal,

So, I decided to build a little skiff and I headed out toward the sunset from the harbor next to my tavern. I expected to find wilderness, but after a night of sailing I was SHOCKED to find a fortress that was in extreme disrepair. Some guy named weebli or something left a sign that said "TAKE THIS PLACE PLZ". Or something like that. I cut down that sign in an instant and fixed the place up. Then night came and it got overrun with zombies! It was a mess. Needless to say, I did a combination of running and jumping and diving and arrowing finally got away. It was a good riddance, too. I had to use an axe a bit, but it was no problem for me. In the end, I built that sucker up. It's now called "SEAHELM" and it rocks. It even has zombie-proof piston doors so they wont keep scaring the aether out of me whenever they start knocking on the door. Also, spider proof walls. Yea. That's what is up. Im awesome.

Okay, so also I went back to town and everyone was in a ruckus... well, speaking of Ruckus, apparently he and Ryu had a fight, and I tried to fix things up between them, but honestly neither of them were having it. Oh well. So, I went home and... OH MY! I forgot. A couple days ago I found a cow and brought it back home after I spent a couple hours with Fae. But DUDE the cow friggen disappeared. What the hell is with that! Someone took my cow and Im pretty peeved.

Back the story. I guess Fae and friends had been fighting baddies or something cause then some melty guy started following us. Oh, and I met Kai's sister... ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. What can I say? Beauty runs in that family. And yea, so Sid, Kai's sister, I guess had some accident when she tried to do some telepathic stuff. I was busy fishing, but next thing I know she's bleeding all over. So we rushed her to the clinic. Oh and that's when we ran into the melty guy.

I'm getting all mixed up. Anyway, I met Wind who is the mayor. The dude is quiet, but I can tell he knows what is UP. So, I'm probably gonna build something BIG for him when the time comes. Thank Aether, I'm seriously sick of just wandering around endlessly.

So, in the meantime, Im gonna keep a journal of *almost* everything. Maybe I'll start including some pictures. WOOP!

-Zim
zpallin
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: ZIM's Travels. Journals 1-3

Post by Sir Porkchop on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Looking good :3
You like to write 'friggen' a lot and it makes me laugh. Seriously, I want more of this.
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:38 pm

I agree with Porkchop, I want more. The "melty guy" comment was so out of the blue I actually laughed out loud.
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmyjambo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 pm

AJ.Wisteria wrote:I agree with Porkchop, I want more. The "melty guy" comment was so out of the blue I actually laughed out loud.

As the "melty guy" himself, I must concur with AJ. GIFF USS MOAR, MEESTAR ZEE!
mimmyjambo
Regular

http://www.jameslittlewood.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Squii on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Oh wow, this is pretty cool.
I demand more!
Squii
Loot God

http://Pimpturtles.awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

zpallin wrote:And then there's Fae. Guy's kind of a creep
zpallin wrote:Oh, and fae is still creepy.

"And here we have Zim, mauled to death by a puma."

Great work though Z, keep it up =3

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tials on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

mimmyjambo wrote:
AJ.Wisteria wrote:I agree with Porkchop, I want more. The "melty guy" comment was so out of the blue I actually laughed out loud.

As the "melty guy" himself, I must concur with AJ. GIFF USS MOAR, MEESTAR ZEE!

I like you.

Also, love the idea here, keep up the good work. ;)
And I can't stop thinking about some sort of song including invaders. :S

Tials

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheSteamwhale

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicxs2 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 pm

me likes this. also good to see you again Z.
sonicxs2
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull Sphinx on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Don't forget to mention how BUSTY Sid is, hahaha! Your welcome AJ! ;D
Skull Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ.Wisteria on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Skull Sphinx wrote:Don't forget to mention how BUSTY Sid is, hahaha! Your welcome AJ! ;D

*you're

D:< I hate you so much.

An' i'm just kidding, I don't hate you :P But that joke will get old faster than the "I'M TOUCHING AJ'S CHEST" joke XD
AJ.Wisteria
Tavernmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:28 pm

I'M TOUCHING AJ'S CHEST GUYS.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum