Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Character Biography.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Biography.

Post by BubbleOintmentXD on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Here, I want everyone to post their character bio's, RP wise. You can post a picture of your character. (Please not too big) And write out who you are. You may post several other characters, But not all of them might be used for the role playing. And please make sure EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER has a skin to go with he/she.

Here is an example template for your character.

[Picture]
Name: (Characters name)
Race:
Weapon/Power: (Can be just a simple human with a sword)
Description:
Likes/Dislikes:

(You may add any more information if you like)

Oh, one more thing, make sure you think your bio out carefully, feel free to edit any time.

And I will make a list of all the people included in the roleplay. With a short description of them.

CHARACTERS IN DoT ROLEPLAY

Kadafi
Deadly Rogue.

Auron
Undead, Warrior Monk.

FaelarLaelither
Powerful Elven Druid.

PhilosoRaptor
Thunder Junkie.

Last edited by BubbleOintmentXD on Sat May 07, 2011 4:53 am; edited 5 times in total
BubbleOintmentXD
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Biography.

Post by Dethane on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Name: Kadafi
Race: Human Rouge
Weapon/Power: Dagger/ Bow
Description: Rouge, was injured while traveling and was founded by Thorbin. Thorbin led him to Santuary where he now resides.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes ores, dislikes intruders, dislikes those who step inside Sanctuary without stating their purpose.
Dethane
Regular

http://confluxofemotions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SamJul on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:49 am

Name: Auron
Race: Human/Undead
Weapon/Power: Warrior Monk
Description: Once part of the living world, only his sole promise keeps him on the earth. Is unknown what his intentions are, and what he plans to do with his second life.
Likes/Dislikes: Unknown
SamJul
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:11 am

There IS a forum thing where our bio's can go on our profiles.

Should I turn it on?

[4:42:47 PM] Superscope1: Raptor, stop failed.
ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleOintmentXD on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:13 am

I was going to ask if you could make one. But with the length of these bio's. It would just take up space.
BubbleOintmentXD
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 am

Working on it.

Admin
Regular

http://dawn-of-time.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 am

[Picture Not Currently available]
Name: Faelar Laelither
Race: Elf
Weapon/Power: A powerful druid with amazing control over nature and life.
Description: Approximately "5.5", very thin, somewhat pale skin, blond hair (mostly concealed by a green hood) and green eyes.
Likes/Dislikes: Is courteous and respectful to those who grant him respect in return. Is quick to punish traitors.

Additional Back story:

Faelar is from another world entirely. In his youth, he was a young and dedicated member of the community who showed much promise and capability. Combining his love and connection to nature with dedicated military training, Faelar became an interesting and formidable member of his people.

Eventually, however, a terrible conflict emerged between his people and a clan of bloodthirsty, borderline-insane orcs who sought vengeance against their kind for a dispute their deities had ages ago. War quickly broke out, and the elves survived through nightmarish battles and terrible conditions.

A few years later, the war slowed for a time. After living in his homeland for a little over a century, Faelar set out into the world in search of adventure, power, and new lands. It was his hope that he would return to lead his people to safety. Several years of adventuring took place, and Faelar grew tremendously in power. Finally, he returned home to his people with the news of a prosperous land in which they could escape to- a continent known as Ravenah.

After a mass exodus, Faelar and his people headed to the new lands, but the crazed orcs were constantly in pursuit of them. Through impressive use of military tactics, and using the natural powers he had mastered, Faelar helped bring his people to safety.

Within Ravenah, a new city was born, with Faelar as its' leader. This city grew into a very advanced and powerful metropolis, and it enticed other races and communities to plant themselves near such a wonderous city. However, just as good and fortunate events began to take place, evils crept out of the dark crevices of Ravenah. An evil lich, known as Kali'naj the Overlich, attempted to assimilate the world into his undead army. Invading the overlich's main base of operations, Faelar and his advanced military overwhelmed the undead masses as a group of heroes defeated Kali'naj- However, while they seemed to have destroyed him, he was only banished from the world for eternity.

Conflicts did not end there. The war with the orcs, who had moved into a desolate wasteland to the east, continued to rage. The orcs mutated into more powerful creatures, their skin turning blood red and fire awakening in their eyes. After a few years, the entire orc clan was ground to dust, unable to be reasoned with.

Time eventually came that Faelar's leadership was no longer needed, for the metropolis he had created continued to prosper in peace, and the city seemed to practically run itself. Seeing this as an opportunity, Faelar began to undertake more methods of exploration- including planar travel and traveling to other worlds.

Ultimately, Faelar's goal is to ascend to godhood, or at least become a lesser deity of some sort, in order to use his powers at a much greater scale and help make worlds of all kinds prosper.

Tl;dr version: There is no Tl;dr version. This is a huge wall of text and it is going to stay a huge wall of text.

Last edited by Faelar Laelither on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:34 am

Done, go to your profiles and enter them under "Character Biography"

I don't know how to change the alignment but I will find out.

EDIT:

Did Dethane's as an example.

Admin
Regular

http://dawn-of-time.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Philosoraptor
Race: Jurassic
Weapon/Power: The ability to summon Lightning and Confuse you all
Description: If I try to lose the game and succeed. Do I win the game?
Likes/Dislikes: Knowledge/Dinosaurs

ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by akiel123 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Name: Khyle
Race: Born as human, after centuries of life he has evolved half-elven character traits.
Weapon/power: Ability to shape the world as he want - even though he got plenty of skill with tools
Description/history:
I was born into a noble family of Castle Buckingham, with money, people taking care of me and no fears. I got plenty of skills and finesse and no worries.
But then, one day when i had been playing in the forrest with one of my friends, when we returned, we saw a choking view. The city was on fire, wals crumbled and screams met our ears. I quickly dropped anything in my hands, running through the craters of this once so mighty city. When i arrived at my home, no walls were standing.
In the middle of this madness, stood a huge, foul monster. I stept on a rubble and it let out a loud sound. The creater shifted, while turning around. It's gaze landed upon me, making me feel like puking out all of my entrails. With the words: "Xzraqhurachhia, munosrroil freschrko sahn al arrhillle" it cursed me - the curse of ertanal life. At that time i didnt realise what consequenses it would have on my life, but i was soon to find out. The monster lift it's hand, to strike me with eternal pain, but just before it hit me, the mighty king Bucky, struck the monster and send it back to the hell where it once were created. I, however, had fainted, and hours later all remaining of the city, was rubbles, craters and other ruins, and a small recistance force, led by king Bucky
I was considered as dead, and was left in the ruins, together with the other fallen citizens. I woke up at the last moment, just as a zombie was about to eat me. I struck it with all the power, that i had achieved, from the adrenalin floating in my veins, and it disappered.
I ran to the edge of this source of evil, standing on the brink of a huge fall. I looked around, orienting myself, and spotted a narrow, natural stairway at the rear end of this ledge. It was at least 1000 steps tall, but as i arrived at the top, a horrorfull view met my eyes, covering them in tears. Then i sat down, and cried.. just cried...

I have sat in that ways in many years, crying, knowing that it may never stop. I have been thinkinh by myself: "Only one have the power to stop this, and that is me..." so this day, i take myself together, open my eyes and look up... This horrorfull view, have regained some of the magnificence it once had. In the distance, on top of the once huge Castle Buckingham the refugees have managed to build up society once more. And let by priests of the Creator of Dawn this camp have made a foothold in this land, wich they have named: The Dawn bay. So now, i am ready. Ready to join your ranks.
I will be there....

Last edited by akiel123 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failed post)
akiel123

Back to top Go down

Post by akiel123 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:02 pm

(this was originally from another server application - just modified it a bit ;)
akiel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Sun May 01, 2011 1:11 am

HOLY.
SHIT.

THAT.
WAS.
EPIC.

You should write more like that :D

ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethane on Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 am

akiel123 wrote:Name: Khyle
Race: Born as human, after centuries of life he has evolved half-elven character traits.
Weapon/power: Ability to shape the world as he want - even though he got plenty of skill with tools
Description/history:
I was born into a noble family of Castle Buckingham, with money, people taking care of me and no fears. I got plenty of skills and finesse and no worries.
But then, one day when i had been playing in the forrest with one of my friends, when we returned, we saw a choking view. The city was on fire, wals crumbled and screams met our ears. I quickly dropped anything in my hands, running through the craters of this once so mighty city. When i arrived at my home, no walls were standing.
In the middle of this madness, stood a huge, foul monster. I stept on a rubble and it let out a loud sound. The creater shifted, while turning around. It's gaze landed upon me, making me feel like puking out all of my entrails. With the words: "Xzraqhurachhia, munosrroil freschrko sahn al arrhillle" it cursed me - the curse of ertanal life. At that time i didnt realise what consequenses it would have on my life, but i was soon to find out. The monster lift it's hand, to strike me with eternal pain, but just before it hit me, the mighty king Bucky, struck the monster and send it back to the hell where it once were created. I, however, had fainted, and hours later all remaining of the city, was rubbles, craters and other ruins, and a small recistance force, led by king Bucky
I was considered as dead, and was left in the ruins, together with the other fallen citizens. I woke up at the last moment, just as a zombie was about to eat me. I struck it with all the power, that i had achieved, from the adrenalin floating in my veins, and it disappered.
I ran to the edge of this source of evil, standing on the brink of a huge fall. I looked around, orienting myself, and spotted a narrow, natural stairway at the rear end of this ledge. It was at least 1000 steps tall, but as i arrived at the top, a horrorfull view met my eyes, covering them in tears. Then i sat down, and cried.. just cried...

I have sat in that ways in many years, crying, knowing that it may never stop. I have been thinkinh by myself: "Only one have the power to stop this, and that is me..." so this day, i take myself together, open my eyes and look up... This horrorfull view, have regained some of the magnificence it once had. In the distance, on top of the once huge Castle Buckingham the refugees have managed to build up society once more. And let by priests of the Creator of Dawn this camp have made a foothold in this land, wich they have named: The Dawn bay. So now, i am ready. Ready to join your ranks.
I will be there....
Anyone have the tl;dr version or do I really have to read this all? o.o
Dethane
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 am

Did you really have to quote it all?

-.-'

There isn't really a tl;dr version, just read it all :P

ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticalPsycho on Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 am

[Picture - Not Available]
Name: Symon
Race: Human
Weapon/Power: Whatever he can get his hands on, he will not play fair if he doesnt have to
Description: Symon stands about 6 foot tall and is only ever seen wearing a black suit
Likes/Dislikes: Likes respect and power. Dislikes stupidity, failure and being underestimated due to his age.
Aditional Information:
Gotta Work out Exactly How i Want it Written So For Now
Coming Soon
HereticalPsycho
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Mon May 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Name: Warrikon, or (watch)
Race: Nord (resistant to frost, tall, strong)
Weapon/Power: fists (is a monk), ability to control gravity (only minorly.. learning)
Description: An often criticized person, however is very silent and likes to keep his thoughts to himself. He stands tall, strong, with knuckles that look as if they have been bloodied many times. His eyes shine, with a strange power, however not even him himself knows what he is capable of.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes to see action, and the hammer being put down to those who are unjust. however, balance is needed, take from the rich, give to the poor...
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_lord_pi on Wed May 11, 2011 7:01 am

[picture unavailable]
Name: Jaleth- known as Milner
Race: Corlynian- human
Weapon/Power: Jaleth knows how to use all martial weapons extremely well. However his real power is his ability to maniplulate physics and use his surroundings as an advantage.
Likes/Dislikes: This much depends on his state of mind. In his true form he likes all valuables, helping others, and protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

Here comes the awesome story with no short version...

As a boy Jaleth grew up under a merchant father which gave him good bargaining skills and developed a sometimes greedy streak. As he grew older the great nation of Corlyn (far to the south (I may build ruins there)) was threatened by internal strife. Men plotted to kill the leaders and although succesful, were found out. The desperate villians died but brought the capital with them by summoning thousands of ghasts through ritual suicide. The city was ruined and the economy devastated. Jaleth's mother died...

Eventually the city was rebuilt but, percieving the Corlynians weak, the nation of Krish marched to conquer. The death if his mother prompted Jaleth to promise to destroy those who would threaten Corlyn. Jaleth joined the army as a boy of only seventeen. Four ten years Jaleth worked as a guard for ambassadors. Soon the day would coke that would shake loose all that he held dear...

Jaleth was sent to the front line not as a underling but as captain. He met many old friends. His first battle was easily won but he saw something truly evil. Death. He watched both friends and enemies fall to the stap of a spear, the slash of a sword, and the piercing pain of an arrow. Never had he seen so many die. He led battle after battle becoming greater and greater but colder and colder as he killed and pilaged. Jaleth rose to the rank of head litenent second only to the general. The day of recckoning had come...

In a final comquest, the Corlynians were destroying what was left of the Krish empire. Everything went well except the old general died of disease. Now Jaleth was in charge. He had the decision to spare the Krish or attack their capital. Remembering his mother, Jaleth made the choice to attack the city...

So many died. Thousands upon thousands died. Jaleth watched as every single one of his men died in terrible ways. All but one... Jaleth was spared for olny one reason; to suffer. The Krish had used dark arts to win the battle sacrificing there own cilvilians to Herobrine and unleasing the nether. Jaleth was sentenced to a everlasting life of pain. A spell was cast so he would live forever. He watched the civilians of Corlyn die. Not even the newborn child was spared. Jaleth was freed to wander and know he caused it all for revenge.

Jaleth wandered and found a town. He stayed there and eventually went off and built a private estate. Jaleth renounced himself and took the name Milner. He went mad thinking of the past and is known as an oddity. However at times, his old self comes back and he is the noble knight he was before. He works hard to repent for his deeds and hates all evil. And someday Jaleth, not Milner, shall return to help lead the empire standing since the dawn of time.

fire_lord_pi
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethane on Wed May 11, 2011 8:32 am

Wrong thread is wrong.
Dethane
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ReceptiveRaptor on Wed May 11, 2011 10:36 am

Dethane wrote:Wrong thread is wrong.

This

ReceptiveRaptor
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_lord_pi on Thu May 12, 2011 2:29 am

Me? What have I done this time? *facepalm* If this is the wrong thread could you give me a link to the right thread.

fire_lord_pi
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Thu May 12, 2011 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the following link happens to NOT be a trap.

Additionally, you may want to correct any of the spelling/grammatical errors before moving this to the correct thread.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_lord_pi on Thu May 12, 2011 3:28 am

Thanks for the non-trap (i sure hope its not a lie like the cake) but what is this thread for, im a little confused.

Btw is my story good?

fire_lord_pi
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Thu May 12, 2011 3:37 am

fire_lord_pi wrote:Thanks for the non-trap (i sure hope its not a lie like the cake) but what is this thread for, im a little confused.

Btw is my story good?

This thread was the original place to put character biographys before the Official one was created.

Your story was okay, but it was littered with spelling errors.

When I next see you, I will change your nickname to Milner- I assume that is what you want.

Also, if you come up for a name for your character's mother, I can create a grave for her in hollowvale if you wish.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectorOfSouls on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:40 am

Name: Tahlathar
Race: Elvish
Weapon/Power: Blade of wisdom, Bow.
Description: Protector of the temple of dawn.
Dislikes: TNT

SelectorOfSouls
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:47 am

SelectorOfSouls wrote:Name: Tahlathar
Race: Elvish
Weapon/Power: Blade of wisdom, Bow.
Description: Protector of the temple of dawn.
Dislikes: TNT

Hello, selector.

I'm afraid you've posted in the wrong thread- the correct one can be found in the roleplay section of the forums. I will post a link to it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum