SANGRIENTA FE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SANGRIENTA FE

Post by Tengard on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 am

SANGRIENTA FE
The Bloody Faith
------------------------------------------

Backstory:
The Sangrienta Fe was started centuries ago by the God of Time and Forgiveness, Kronas. It’s main goal was gathering and archiving knowledge. But, that time is now past...
The SFe has suffered, as the entire world has, from the Second Cataclysm. Kronas has fallen into a deep slumber in order to survive, and has been forced to leave the guild on its own.
Kergal the Usurper dealed a near-fatal blow in his invasion of the Guild, nearly wiping it from existence. This event has proven that the safety and security of the guild is in question as long as the Overlich’s war continues. SFe is changing into a self-sustainable entity, that is capable of protecting itself. The Protection of all that it is has become its main goal.
And that means The Overlich, and the Netherborn, must be stopped at all costs. The war against the Overlich must be won, and all Netherborn must be pushed back from the hell where they came from.
In order to do so it has set its sights on specific individuals that can help brave the storm. Only the elite can bear the burden of war, and help the Guild to survive, grow, and prosper...

The Overlich is dead! SFe has done it's part in his destruction! The guild has grown monumentally, and now we have come to an impasse. Do we fade back to what we were before war? Or do we charge full-force into the future as a Military-Monster? Our strength is astounding, and our guild-lands attest to that fact. We will never be challenged again! We are Sangrienta Fe! We are the Bloody Faith!

We shall never stop growing stronger!

The Guild has gone through a hard time with the vile machinations of Rusk leading them to destruction, thankfully a group of heroes overthrew the tyrant! Long Live the New Maestra Calisto! Long Live THE SFE!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positions: The Guild is divided up into four sections, or Towers. Each tower has a specific role in the guild. In each Tower there is a hierarchy of positions. None of the towers exceed three hierarchy levels. All new recruits become Los Fieles, (The Faithful) and may be promoted to a tower depending on how they work.

TOWER OF DEATH: Dedicated to leading the Guild, stopping the Netherborn threat through portal regulation, and espionage.

Masetro Sacerdote: Leader of the Entire Guild
Archivist: Lead Librarian of the Guild
Infierno Hermanos (Hell Brothers): The Maestro’s Eyes and Hands in the outer-world.

TOWER OF LIFE: Gathers and Stores Knowledge, experimentation, and is mainly in charge of building Guild structures.

Potions Master: Supplies the Guild with potions, leads experiments, and hands information to the Archivist
Mago (Mage): Lead Sorcerer, Apprentice to the Potions Master.
Architect: Lead builder of the Guild.
Apprendiz ( Apprentice ): Learners of the Mago and the Potions Master.
Los Fieles (The Faithful): Helpers of the Architect.

TOWER OF FEAR: Defends the guild, and through Mercenary Work, makes a reputation for all of the Guild’s enemies to fear.

BLADE-Head (Battle-Likened Advanced Defender Entities ): Master Mercenary, designates jobs to subordinates, and trains new soldiers.
HILT ( Heightened Intelligence Lucrative Tactitician ): Second In-Command, chosen by the BLADE-Head. Leads battles in the Head’s absence, and is a ranged or exotic type of fighter.
BLADE: Soldiers of the Guild.

TOWER OF PRODUCTION: This Tower provides the Guild with resources, and through trading, makes profit.

Master Farmer: Maintains Guild farms and resources.
Hoarder: In-charge of gaining and trading resources
Los Fieles: Workers that gather materials and help move them to storage.

EXTRA POSITION:
Public Relationist: In Charge of creating bonds with neighboring cities and factions. Finds plots to build Guild Embassies, and maintains friendly connections.

POSITIONS CURRENTLY:

Maestro Sacerdote: Calisto Camwethrin
Archivist:
Infierno Hermanos: Kai, Operative BN,

Potions Master: 213
Mago:
Architect:
Apprendiz:
Los Fieles: Wave, Arameir, Acnet, Talathar

BLADE-Head: Atrumus Ramneus
HILT: Cognatus Ramneus
BLADE

Master Farmer: Roraru
Hoarder:
Los Fieles:

Public Relationist:
HEARTHFIRE PR: Dio

Guild Symbol: Golden Axe

Guild Colors: Gray and Yellow

Application:

IGN:
Character Name:
Reason for Joining:
What Tower do you aspire to join:
What city do you live in, (If any):
Character Alignment:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:
1. No Griefing
2. No hoarding Guild materials
3. No derping around
4. No building in HQ Without consent
5. Any breaking of written-or "unwritten"/server rules will end up in expulsion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN TIMES OF WAR THE ARMIES OF SANGRIENTA FE RANK ALL MEMEBERS AS ARMY OFFICERS. SINCE WE ARE IN A WAR AGAINST THE OVERLICH, HERE ARE OUR CURRENT RANK STANDINGS:

GENERAL OF THE ARMY: ATRUMUS

COLONEL: KAI,

MAJOR:

CAPTAIN: 213, RORARU, OPERATIVE BN

1ST LIEUTENANT: DIO

2ND LIEUTENANT: WAVE, ARAMEIR, ACNET, TALATHAR

ALTHOUGH THESE RANKS DO NOT HAVE TO APPLY OR BE BROADCASTED, ALL MEMBERS MAY CARRY THEIR RANKS WITH PRIDE!

LONG LIVE THE SANGRIENTA FE! LONG LIVE OUR STRENGTH.

Last edited by Tengard on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 am; edited 9 times in total

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: SANGRIENTA FE

Post by Sir Porkchop on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 pm

IGN: Sir_Porkchop
Character Name: 1176_C
Reason for Joining: Looks fun, Pineappleplayer's a friend, and it could offer good RP opportunities. I've seen the HQ and I think I could help the guild build more buildings and outposts.
What Tower do you aspire to join: The Tower of Life
What city do you live in, (If any): Horizon
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 am

IGN: Mazer_.
Character Name: Falgor.
Reason for joining. It sounds cool, and one of the slot fits my Character perfectly, the HQ was epic last map, and I can add wicked defences to the towers, and I've never joined a guild before so it'll be a neat new experience.
What Tower do you aspire to join: The Tower of Fear, The HILT rank, all my characters tend to use bows, I guess that's just me. :P But it mentioned about using ranged things, and tactician. Falgor makes Dwarven Ballistae, which prove to be VERY effective in battle, and he is quite fearless towards undead. And he's an alright tactician. :P
What city do you live in, (If any): None, just the wilderness. I prefer it out there.
Character Alignment: Neutral Good.

Thanks!
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaborgium on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 am

IGN: Seaborgium
Character Name: Wave
Reason for Joining: This group looks incredibly cool and could provide some more things for me to do in the server. I feel that I could use some more experience in things such as this, as well. Generally, I want to help out as much as I can in Sangrienta Fe, contributing a lot to it.
What Tower do you aspire to join: Tower of Fear (HILT if Mazer doesn't get it :l )
What city do you live in, (If any:( New Cerberus
Character Alignment: Pretty sure I'm neutral good (but not 100% sure.)
Seaborgium
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:11 am

Okay, Wave and Pork, congratulations you are both in the guild! You both will start out as the Faithful, and from your work your positions may grow.

Mazer, Unfortunately, I don't think that your character would fit in to well... So sadly, at this time I'm going to have to say no. :( No hard feelings bud.

"Rusk: The kind of man who would "act" like he just stole your baby child's lollipop." -Scope.

Tengard, the master of "Nope let's make the characters as UNHAPPY as possible..."

Nihilum, the evolved form of Rusk. Commonly found in dimensions of sheer awesomeness, this Pokemon takes to flying over noobs after a hearty lunch of enchiladas. Needless to say, a swarm is considered a bad sign in many cultures.
Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazer_ on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 am

Okay! I'm applying again! And with Arameir!

IGN: Mazer_.
Character Name: Arameir Gladomain.
Reason for joining. It sounds neat, and you said to me yourself that you thought Arameir would suit it. And I can imagine him well, "Arameir, the half-elf ranger of Sangriente Fe"
What Tower do you aspire to join: The Tower of Fear, The HILT rank, all my characters tend to use bows, And Arameir excels in it, he's a ranger, a sneaky tactician, who can blend in with his surroundings, he's fast, and an incredible shot, he's an exotic, ranged fighter, just like the ranks says it should be.
What city do you live in, (If any): New Cerberus and wilderness.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Thanks!
Mazer_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 am

Congratulations Mazer, after careful consideration you have been granted membership of SFe, I hope to see you on the server soon! And I can't wait to meet his Arameir of yours.

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sealand on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 am

IGN: Sealand
Character Name: Umbraus 'Richardson'
Reason for Joining: Richardson is in need of protection against the Overlich. He is also researching time and may be able to give valuable information on the subject.
What Tower do you aspire to join: Tower of Death (ironic)
What city do you live in, (If any): None
Character Alignment: Neutral

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sealand
Sea Fortress Extraordinaire and Lord of the Tentacles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 am

Approved, about time you got your ass in here. For your prior work for the guild, I will just initiate your promotion. You deserve it.

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfkid0 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 am

IGN: wolfkid0
Character Name: Morrak
Reason for Joining: Looked awesome, Rp opportunities, and would like to help fill one of the empty positions.
What Tower do you aspire to join: Tower of Fear
What city do you live in, (If any): None
Character Alignment: Nuetral Good
wolfkid0
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by superscope1 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:05 am

IGN: superscope1
Character Name: Dio
Reason for Joining:
OOC: That fucking video you posted XD SEALAND WAS THROWING BOOKS AROUND LIKE A MADMAN.
IC: To better protect Hearthfire, and to give SFe a stronger diplomatic standing in the towns.
What Tower do you aspire to join: Tower of Production/Tower of Fear/Public Relations.
What city do you live in, (If any): Hearthfire.
Character Alignment: Neutral.

superscope1
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 am

Your Application has been looked over, reviewed and admitted.

WELCOME ABOARD!

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Appication

Post by acnet on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 am

IGN: Professor_Acnet
Character Name: Acnet
Reason for Joining: Relevant to my characters RP background, he worships a god of time, but knows little to noting about the god, and has just learned of SFe
What Tower do you aspire to join: Tower of Life
What city do you live in, (If any): Frostweave Hallows (Colony of HF)
Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

acnet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectorOfSouls on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 am

IGN: SelectorOfSouls
Character Name: Talathar
Reason for Joining:
OOC: Actually, since I've wanted to join since I started on this server, but I think it said you weren't accepting applications back then. It seems very well made and the detail you've put into it is amazing. It shows you've thought this through well.
IC: Talathar is a man who recently woke from a deep sleep caused by the overlich. Unfortunately, he woke with amnesia and thus far has no real memories of the incident of the 2nd cataclysm. He knows that the overlich is the one who has caused him this traumatic condition and he wants revenge. Whether or not he deals the killing blow does not matter to him. He only wishes to join in the battle against the overlich.
What Tower do you aspire to join: Tower of Fear
What city do you live in, (If any):
OOC: None. I live alone.
IC: Currently resides in New Cerberus.
Character Alignment: Lawful Good.
Side note: I would like to be a HILT as I have much expertise in the tactical field.

Last edited by SelectorOfSouls on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

SelectorOfSouls
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:20 am

As always, I feel great joy in being able to accept new applicants into the growing ranks of the mighty Sangrienta Fe! With great happiness, I here so decree,

TALATHAR

and

ACNET

part of the Sangrienta Fe! You both are now Los Fieles (Or 'The Faithful' ) and next time you see Rusk, Operative_CC, Kai, or Richardson, talk to them about joining the guild, and set your initiation into motion.

Good-luck, have fun, and remember.... In the Sangrienta Fe.

The Faithful are Bloody.

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengard on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:20 am

ATTENTION GUILD-MATES! WE NOW HAVE A WORKING G H O S T-FORGE AND SILVERWELL!

TO USE JUST SIGN INTO THE SERVER AND CONTACT TENGARD WHERE HE WILL THEN RP THE ACTIVATION OF THE POWER-UPS!!"

Tengard
SMP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum