Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

New Minecraft series

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Minecraft series

Post by nighttiger1000 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 am

Hey guys, I'll be making a new YouTube Minecraft series and I want this thread to give me ideas for what the series should consist of and a nice name for the series. Thank you guys :D
nighttiger1000
Regular

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/peace-birchwood

Back to top Go down

Re: New Minecraft series

Post by Wheeind on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 am

The Life of a Hippie Mayor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My avatar is now an owlvatar.

"That was Hearthfire citizens and I hate them all." - superscope1 (this message was approved by scope, no propaganda involved)
Wheeind
SMP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrikon on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anyways. whats the minecraft series on? our server? wat?

or don't you even know that :\
Warrikon
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Warrikon wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anyways. whats the minecraft series on? our server? wat?

or don't you even know that :\

Nah, it will be a single player, I don't think people will appreciate it if I recorded the series on the server.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Porkchop on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 pm

The personal diary of Peace Birchwood.

Alternatively you could make a series hunting down the elusive Enderman. The series would be titled "Sandstone Pigs" (I wonder who gets this >.>)

It all depends on the theme of the series. Give more detail as to the general idea of things.
Sir Porkchop
Regular

Location : Why must you ask these questions? Are you stalking me?

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Sir Porkchop wrote:The personal diary of Peace Birchwood.

Alternatively you could make a series hunting down the elusive Enderman. The series would be titled "Sandstone Pigs" (I wonder who gets this >.>)

It all depends on the theme of the series. Give more detail as to the general idea of things.

Well, I was thinking of just a lets play, but there are way to many lets plays out there. I'm pretty much asking the community to help me out with that.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 am

Im sure no one on the server has any objections to you doing it on the server, and people im sure would help you do it.
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 am

chipset3363 wrote:Im sure no one on the server has any objections to you doing it on the server, and people im sure would help you do it.

:D Sounds great!
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelar Laelither on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 am

chipset3363 wrote:Im sure no one on the server has any objections to you doing it on the server, and people im sure would help you do it.

I have objections.

Don't do it on our server, please.
Faelar Laelither
The Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:54 am

Faelar Laelither wrote:

I have objections.

Don't do it on our server, please.

Thought so, thanks for replying Fae.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by n008i3 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 am

A lot of people don't get how to do basic redstone wiring, or know a lot of the basic tricks that you can use in minecraft. Maybe your lets play could revolve around basic, uncomplicated things people can do to improve their mindcraft game. Everything from a simple redstone inverter to falling gravel is destroyed on a torch, to different colored woods and wools can be combined for the same result. Just basic things like that that not everyone knows. You could also cover the best way to fight various mobs and cover sprint hitting and jump hitting. There are lots of things to do.

n008i3
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 am

n008i3 wrote:A lot of people don't get how to do basic redstone wiring, or know a lot of the basic tricks that you can use in minecraft. Maybe your lets play could revolve around basic, uncomplicated things people can do to improve their mindcraft game. Everything from a simple redstone inverter to falling gravel is destroyed on a torch, to different colored woods and wools can be combined for the same result. Just basic things like that that not everyone knows. You could also cover the best way to fight various mobs and cover sprint hitting and jump hitting. There are lots of things to do.

"The noob survival guide" Anyways, I love your idea, it's fantastic and I think I will actually do that. Pretty much it will be a guide to show new players or even players that don't know certain things to go to and learn about. Great idea, if you have a better title I'd love to hear it! :D
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by n008i3 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 am

Glad you like it. I have a small server that can support a few people that you can use if you want. I am always glad to make a guest appearance lol. But seriously I don't have any ideas for the name yet, I will let you know when my brain cogs work. I just woke up XD.

n008i3
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaddo on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 am

Sir Porkchop wrote:The personal diary of Peace Birchwood.

I see what you did there, sir. I laughed, and then turned the lights on in my room >.>
Khaddo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

n008i3 wrote:Glad you like it. I have a small server that can support a few people that you can use if you want. I am always glad to make a guest appearance lol. But seriously I don't have any ideas for the name yet, I will let you know when my brain cogs work. I just woke up XD.

XD I see, well my plans for it are...I'm going to teach people how do start off, the basics, first day type of thing. I will than progress into more of the building and design things as well as showing how to dye wool and all that stuff. I was thinking about doing this series while in creative mode, since I'm only giving tips and not playing the game for them. Creative mode will also allow easy access to the blocks I need to show the audience. Is this a good idea?
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm

nighttiger1000 wrote:I'm going to teach people how do start off, the basics, first day type of thing. I will than progress into more of the building and design things as well as showing how to dye wool and all that stuff.
"And today I'm going to waste your time by showing you how to survive the first night. First, we need to get..."
Stuff like that?
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Oddwarf wrote:
nighttiger1000 wrote:I'm going to teach people how do start off, the basics, first day type of thing. I will than progress into more of the building and design things as well as showing how to dye wool and all that stuff.
"And today I'm going to waste your time by showing you how to survive the first night. First, we need to get..."
Stuff like that?

Nope, like your priorities for the first day, I'm not going to show people how to survive the first day, just a list of some of the things that should get done, I will then progress into house building, then to farms, etc...
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 am

Will you teach how to make redstone machines, i know that i have trubble making some and that idea (i think) would be unique if you did it.(redstone machines what you use in farming, doors(secert/hidden and sliding, traps, xp auto xp farms, etc)
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 am

chipset3363 wrote:Will you teach how to make redstone machines, i know that i have trubble making some and that idea (i think) would be unique if you did it.(redstone machines what you use in farming, doors(secert/hidden and sliding, traps, xp auto xp farms, etc)

Yes, I had that on my list :D
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 am

nighttiger1000 wrote:
Oddwarf wrote:
Stuff like that?

Nope, like your priorities for the first day, I'm not going to show people how to survive the first day, just a list of some of the things that should get done, I will then progress into house building, then to farms, etc...
Lovely. Might watch it to see if I've been missing something that even for zombies is obvious.
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by n008i3 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 am

I would do it in survival, but I would use invEdit or TooManyItems. There are certain things you can only do in survival. Also, don't dye the wool, dye the sheep. That's a basic tip, you get infinite wool per dye then :)

n008i3
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 am

n008i3 wrote:I would do it in survival, but I would use invEdit or TooManyItems. There are certain things you can only do in survival. Also, don't dye the wool, dye the sheep. That's a basic tip, you get infinite wool per dye then :)

Exactly my point what I was getting at with the wool, a little tip that a lot of people don't know :D
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 am

nighttiger1000 wrote:
n008i3 wrote:I would do it in survival, but I would use invEdit or TooManyItems. There are certain things you can only do in survival. Also, don't dye the wool, dye the sheep. That's a basic tip, you get infinite wool per dye then :)

Exactly my point what I was getting at with the wool, a little tip that a lot of people don't know :D
Also, when you breed sheep with different colours, there's a 50% chance either colour might be "picked" for the lamb.
If you breed two blue sheep, the lamb will be blue. If you breed one red and one green sheep, the lamb is one of the two.
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Oddwarf wrote:
nighttiger1000 wrote:

Also, when you breed sheep with different colours, there's a 50% chance either colour might be "picked" for the lamb.
If you breed two blue sheep, the lamb will be blue. If you breed one red and one green sheep, the lamb is one of the two.

Yep, thanks for your little tips Odd :D Hope you will enjoy the series.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddwarf on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm

nighttiger1000 wrote:
Oddwarf wrote:
nighttiger1000 wrote:

Yep, thanks for your little tips Odd :D Hope you will enjoy the series.
I shall wait patiently.
Oddwarf
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum